• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 January 13th Results Thread

smashplayerX

Smash Rookie
hey sup guys this is Miguel/Migull thanks for actually mentionin me
shout outs to:
whoever i loss to
talk to
eps you were the only guy i beat but hey when your tired your tired. cant do anything about it i guess
send me friend thingys on this mess cuz i dont know anybody on smashboards so yeah holla bak sons :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho:

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
smash is teh best game evar. seriously. it makes me better at everything i do. like, i can randomly drive a stick-shift now. freaking playing falco helped me with that.

1111!!!!!1@#!! srsly.

oh, and i STILLLLLL need a new sig plz. anyonne. IM me on aim if you can do it.

aim = Datman6699 i'm on all the time

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey sup guys this is Miguel/Migull thanks for actually mentionin me
shout outs to:
whoever i loss to
talk to
eps you were the only guy i beat but hey when your tired your tired. cant do anything about it i guess
send me friend thingys on this mess cuz i dont know anybody on smashboards so yeah holla bak sons :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho:
this si more humiliating then when i came on when i ws a fresh newb and said i could beat wes...........

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Why were you posting at 3 AM Eps...? 0.o

Anyways, I wanted to ask Alpha in this thread if he got the videos up, since I can never get a hold of him on AIM in more recent days.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Okay guys. I'm uploading Reflex's tape right now. I'll have the links up in the morning, but I'm going to bed now. It's pretty late. Everything should be up tomorrow. There's some pretty awesome vids! Sorry for the delay, I'm doing everything I can (within reason).

O yea, here's a link to the thread:

G4S2 Video Results Thread

Top Bottom