• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Snap- AYYYYYYYYY thanks for hookin me up with yet another tourney and housing situation bro. =) ****. So much S happened I can't highlight it all but we both know lol so yeah. =p

Rhiannon- facebook =p

SoVA dudes- Thanks for coming out. GGs in crews.

Pitzer- Went in. Roy *****.

Stock- Lmao callin me Mr PP. This guyyyyy....HI STOCKFIELD!

Fyre- ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

313- You're a funny guy haha. Stop with the bad habits though. =( Study dem vids harder boy! Also for Qs ask me. =)

Druggedfox- I messed up too. =) But yeah GGs. Ain't beatin Twitch again though!

Ganon friend- Nice Ganon, friend.

Yay- Thank you. Also nice doo rag I haven't seen in....a while. lol

Josh- LIVE!!!!!! rofl

Oh you played fine all day and said you didn't. That was weird. Come to Asheboro imo.

GofG- Good seein ya man. Thanks for volunteering for the roy crew! in there.

Karn- <3 mad **** of you wanting to chill with us. Play more plz.

Robert- We should friendly more. =) Thanks for comin out!

Slasher- Hope the footage is cool.

Pinheadz/seth- nice attitude. =) See ya around.

JMH- GGs in pools man. Hopefully we get to sit down soon and play more. =)

Bowser guy from Asheboro- We play so much haha I feel bad. GGs though man.

CT- GGs in pools brahhh. lol @ what you said to me just before we played though XD

Smith- dang girl you look good. Also I'm gettin that butt. =p

Sneak- Good stuff beating Theo and good shiz on being on the winning crew yeeeee.

Chris- I really liked your improvement. It was very noticeable for me when we played. Keep it up. =)

Camron- Sandbagger. =(

EWBF- Lemme record better footage with you next time! =)

0room- thanks for recording man!

Felipe- Glad you could make it man.

Bden- Glad you made it out bro. Sounds like you did some cool stuff too. =) Keep dat S up boy.

Ali- Ahhhh we got to chill a little finally! Heck yeah lol. Also ROFL at our Brawl stuff XD but hey man keep on rapin and soon enough we'll get you back to jihad'ing everyone hahaha.

Twitch- Gooooood shiz in singles! Stop being emo though =( Time for Genesis 2 training whenever we get free time I'm serious!!!

Adam- Love ya bro! Playin you and laughin with you is always the best hahaha. Don't be a stranger! <3

Thunda- I should've caught up with you more. =( Still mad awesome of you to come by though!

people I forgot- lemme know

all- thanks for coming!

Edit: WOW no one posted in the last half hour? gay

double edit: WOOOOOOOW no one told me there was a results thread. people should post that S rofl

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
twitch should go to genesis 2. i don't think much WC knows about him, so he can pay for his flight through massive amounts of successful MMs. I'd be willing to good player fund his flight there long as he paid me back :D

pp, i forgot i played you at this. i didn't remember being demoralized, so i figured i didn't play you. now i remember playing your fox, and kinda sorta having a say in how the matches panned out...sorta. I really have gotten better lol.

edit: i've posted twice, with shoutouts. off mah ****. i just thought you thought you were special or some s like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
twitch should go to genesis 2. i don't think much WC knows about him, so he can pay for his flight through massive amounts of successful MMs. I'd be willing to good player fund his flight there long as he paid me back :D

pp, i forgot i played you at this. i didn't remember being demoralized, so i figured i didn't play you. now i remember playing your fox, and kinda sorta having a say in how the matches panned out...sorta. I really have gotten better lol.

edit: i've posted twice, with shoutouts. off mah ****. i just thought you thought you were special or some s like that.
Hahaha I don't think Twitch could get away with the MMs. =p Not quite THAT good just yet, but we'll get there. Also parents would insta-no it no matter if it was paid or not. =(

@ you edit: what? lmao

my edit: results thread is here- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303565

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i been all up in the results thread. that's all.

313, i'm pretty sure you got a shoutout. did you go to the thread?

in other news, i don't think i got better. i just wore a durag and a medallion. ganondorf just took care of himself from that point onwards.

Top Bottom