• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh....I might not be able to go then..

Like I like you melee guys but I'm clearly more known in the brawl community...half of the people I met there from the melee said I don't even remember yall name

not to mention I'm *** at melee and even though I usually don't enter brawl its only because I never have a teammate.

@the Brawlers...F**k you guys....Like seriously everytime I come to NC I get shafted and don't get a teammate...are you guys f**king ********...do you not know I'm a beast in teams...the only thing I can even do well in Brawl is teams...so seriously F**k yall

most importantly f**k you Craig...all you have to do is say you don't ever wanna team instead of pushing me off all the time. doesnt matter what tourney we at you always have an excuse...so f**k you too

@Snap...I mean regardless of it only being 30 people in brawl....it still has the largest turnout of just about all NC tourneys...so in a way the brawl scene did contribute but you gotta remember. the melee scene is much larger in NC than the "Active" brawl scene is.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I think if we get a bigger room we should definitely keep brawl.
I agree to a point. if we get a significantly larger room, then keep brawl on. but if the upgrade is only a bit, then drop it if you're trying to make this a regional.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ehh....I might not be able to go then..

Like I like you melee guys but I'm clearly more known in the brawl community...half of the people I met there from the melee said I don't even remember yall name

not to mention I'm *** at melee and even though I usually don't enter brawl its only because I never have a teammate.

@the Brawlers...F**k you guys....Like seriously everytime I come to NC I get shafted and don't get a teammate...are you guys f**king ********...do you not know I'm a beast in teams...the only thing I can even do well in Brawl is teams...so seriously F**k yall

most importantly f**k you Craig...all you have to do is say you don't ever wanna team instead of pushing me off all the time. doesnt matter what tourney we at you always have an excuse...so f**k you too

@Snap...I mean regardless of it only being 30 people in brawl....it still has the largest turnout of just about all NC tourneys...so in a way the brawl scene did contribute but you gotta remember. the melee scene is much larger in NC than the "Active" brawl scene is.
sounds like since you don't enter anything anyway, you might as well come to hang out and do commentary. i'll bring a two mic setup next time. g6es won't be the same without you mang

idk, there's hardly any interest in these as brawl tournaments.
we definitely need
1) a bigger room
2) more TVs
3) More power strips
4) better room organization.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Melee doesnt like my commentary

too basic I guess.

plus dogysamich is pretty much the melee ME because we are both hype commentators

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
The Stream didnt...LOL

Idk I'll practice it but I realized in Melee you don't really talk about the moves more so just the overall **** going on in the match.

SleepyK

you can, but because the game is fast, you'll generally get behind.

i think you and i would be a good commentary pair because i like to talk analysis and you hype the crap outta things

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i need to go to one of these, sneak told me the bus from NY takes me real close to where he lives and it's only $60 round trip, im gonna try to go and tech chase some fools

and take yay's money again

<3
I'm gonna talk to G$ and tey to get more of NY to come to G6 3. =D

Also Yay is gonna fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u up bro =)

If Snap is going for a regional, then Brawl should be dropped. If he's trying to expand the tournaments, then he's almost trying to regional Melee and weird hype Brawl tourney thing(bigger than local but def smaller than regional). Eh, not enough Brawl support anyway for anything above a bigish local so focus should be put into Melee imo. If separate tourneys there were to be hosted for Brawl then that'd be cool since it'd be the same deal but we'd all actually have space/resources then.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Yea Kevin try and convince G :)

but you know vs yay im gonna tap

i tapped him on my turf

now im gonna go tap him on his

LOL

SleepyK

nand0 if you come to this, i'll try my hardest to bring brandon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Get outta here nando LOL yay is gonna doodoo on you and let's face it you can't handle the hype used against you it's a Falcon thing.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
nand0 if you come to this, i'll try my hardest to bring brandon.
hey sleepy, yooo please do lol, ill make him enter singles LOL

Get outta here nando LOL yay is gonna doodoo on you and let's face it you can't handle the hype used against you it's a Falcon thing.
LOOOL if G goes it's a wrap he's gonna shut down all of NC with his loud trash talk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah everyone said that =p

Just banding together after the plank thing is all. It's not gonna be a commonplace thing at all, especially with M2K leaving the area after a while.

SSBM_or_GTFO

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering. Are there any participants who are coming from near the Kentucky area? I've got a friend there who really wants to get in on this and I was wondering if anyone could get him a ride to and back home from this event. If you want to be compensated for the time and effort, I may be able to pay you, depending on how much money I have.

I know it's very early to ask but I need to know so he can start preparing.

Top Bottom