• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Melee player weekly schedules?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
In the interest of finding places and people to smash with on a regular basis, I'm asking this:

Please post what days and times you are most likely to be available for smash, also please denote if you would be willing/able to travel, or if it would be necessary to smash at your place of residence.

What GA smashers have posted:

I only have a couple of classes during the morning, so from noon (1:00pm on Thursdays) until about 8:00pm I'm available most weekdays. Tuesdays I don't have classes. The only issue is that I have to travel by MARTA.
SUN:Work
MON: 3pm+
TUE:Work
WED:3pm+
THU:Work
FRI:Work
Sat:12-1+

My schedule in a nutshell. I bowl on Saturdays, but it's in the morning. I do get home late sometimes, if we stop to eat.

So yeah, just call me before hand(or let me know on Facebook) and I'll usually be open on these times.
My schedule is basically the same every day. 7:30ish is the best time for me.

You can come earlier if you'd like, but I think the only people available would be Tubes or Dr. Pepper, and their schedules are a bit spontaneous since they're still in high school.

Tuesday is also a really good day for smash. SleepyK comes around 7:30 usually, and a few others like to come too. 2 weeks ago SleepyK brought his Emory friend, Dan usually comes, Dan's friends come, my friends come, and Boss Nasty and Luis usually come. Along with Thursday, Tuesday is the other day that we play all night long.
Monday: Don't even bother
Tuesday: Available in the evening times.
Wednesday: No.
Thursday: Available in evening.
Friday: Available after 1500.
Saturday: Open.
Sunday: Open.

The next two weekends are booked for me though, so any Smashing may have to wait until after I graduate *knocks on wood*.
right now my **** is lookin like this.

m-f = work.
weekend = not work.

If weekend =/= tourney, then weekend is ok for melee
If weekend = tourney, then i'm more than likely playin melee.

My schedule is GOING to change after i quit a job and start a new one next week, in which case i could just, not show up to work whatever day i choose to and play melee.

I can't travel these days but If any one wants to play me at my house there always welcome. Just give me a call or pm me about it.

Cornel's number is 404 425 8682. I trust no one will prank call him (unless you know em' :lick:). He enjoys playing more than any of us and he only ever plays me. Help the guy out.
Sunday - morn til 12-3 - church. usually can leave from church after 12 but usually stay til at least 3. bars me from participating too late on saturdays as most of you know
Monday - Free all day
Tuesday - class from 12 PM to 6:45 PM. get home at 8:30 usually or i go to SPSU. Want to also: Visit my friends at emory. visit my friends at tech.
Wednesday - Free all day
Thursday - Same as Tuesday.
Friday - Free
Saturday - Free. have to be home at reasonable time as always.

free days are usually occupied with me sleeping in and searching for a job.
I have work mon-sat, my sat schedule is flexible meaning I can come early afternoon and stay out all night usually. mon-fri dont even try me til 5... i'm usually there til later to chill with my girl but if there's something big going on i'll try to make it.

I'll be honest unless there's like 4 or 5 other people during the week I won't bother.
Sun- Free
Monday thru Thursday- School, there are some occasions that I can do stuff
Friday - After 2:30pm
Sat - After 2pm

Umby

Smash Master
I only have a couple of classes during the morning, so from noon (1:00pm on Thursdays) until about 8:00pm I'm available most weekdays. Tuesdays I don't have classes. The only issue is that I have to travel by MARTA.

Rayku

Smash Lord
free every day all day until the 27th of this month. Then I'll post when I'm available.

Willing, but not able to travel

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
SPSU every day doesn't sound so bad.
What times do you guys typically play (aside from thursdays) and for how long?

Since I'm still looking for a new job I might as well work on my secondary career as a smasher.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
My Saturdays are annoyingly dull after 1. I'm open pretty much any time after that, though. Just call me ahead of time, and ask if I'm open. Most likely yes. I don't have Melee at the moment, but I do have a Wii, so if someone wants to bring Melee, I'd definitely play.

Sunday-Friday are not good for me at all, because of work.

I can't travel, unless someone wants to give me the ride.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
you should write all of these times down. i'm available alld ays except mondays and wednesdays.
SUN:Work
MON: 3pm+
TUE:Work
WED:3pm+
THU:Work
FRI:Work
Sat:12-1+

My schedule in a nutshell. I bowl on Saturdays, but it's in the morning. I do get home late sometimes, if we stop to eat.

So yeah, just call me before hand(or let me know on Facebook) and I'll usually be open on these times.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
SPSU every day doesn't sound so bad.
What times do you guys typically play (aside from thursdays) and for how long?

Since I'm still looking for a new job I might as well work on my secondary career as a smasher.
My schedule is basically the same every day. 7:30ish is the best time for me.

You can come earlier if you'd like, but I think the only people available would be Tubes or Dr. Pepper, and their schedules are a bit spontaneous since they're still in high school.

Tuesday is also a really good day for smash. SleepyK comes around 7:30 usually, and a few others like to come too. 2 weeks ago SleepyK brought his Emory friend, Dan usually comes, Dan's friends come, my friends come, and Boss Nasty and Luis usually come. Along with Thursday, Tuesday is the other day that we play all night long.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Monday: Don't even bother
Tuesday: Available in the evening times.
Wednesday: No.
Thursday: Available in evening.
Friday: Available after 1500.
Saturday: Open.
Sunday: Open.

The next two weekends are booked for me though, so any Smashing may have to wait until after I graduate *knocks on wood*.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol that's not true fullmetal! smash is thriving over here at spsu.

but I know what you mean since a lot of the better players went missing (soft, tbag, eugenio, chad, wes, list goes on)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
right now my **** is lookin like this.

m-f = work.
weekend = not work.

If weekend =/= tourney, then weekend is ok for melee
If weekend = tourney, then i'm more than likely playin melee.

My schedule is GOING to change after i quit a job and start a new one next week, in which case i could just, not show up to work whatever day i choose to and play melee.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I can't travel these days but If any one wants to play me at my house there always welcome. Just give me a call or pm me about it.

Cornel's number is 404 425 8682. I trust no one will prank call him (unless you know em' :lick:). He enjoys playing more than any of us and he only ever plays me. Help the guy out.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Eugene you're about an hour from me, I wish I had a car so I could take you up on that offer. I'd rather play with you guys than SPSU guys sometime just because there's more diverse character competition. Sleepy rarely plays seriously against me anymore, and Dan gets discouraged too quickly...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sunday - morn til 12-3 - church. usually can leave from church after 12 but usually stay til at least 3. bars me from participating too late on saturdays as most of you know
Monday - Free all day
Tuesday - class from 12 PM to 6:45 PM. get home at 8:30 usually or i go to SPSU. Want to also: Visit my friends at emory. visit my friends at tech.
Wednesday - Free all day
Friday - Free

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Monday - Free all day
Wednesday - Free all day
Friday - Free

Dude I had no idea you had so many free days. I'm going to come practically live with you on certain days. <3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I have work mon-sat, my sat schedule is flexible meaning I can come early afternoon and stay out all night usually. mon-fri dont even try me til 5... i'm usually there til later to chill with my girl but if there's something big going on i'll try to make it.

I'll be honest unless there's like 4 or 5 other people during the week I won't bother.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man, we should just like, get weekly s*** goin somewhere, i guess on fridays or so, and then like, go to a tourney together on saturday.

And move it from like, place to place.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Sun- Free
Monday thru Thursday- School, there are some occasions that I can do stuff
Friday - After 2:30pm
Sat - After 2pm

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm free to play almost every weekend. I usually call you guys and tell you when I want to play any way lol.

I'm playing marth now.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I was talking along the lines of just weekly get togethers, not specifically tournaments. (Cause i mean, I personally don't want to pay money to go pay money to play this game EVERY week.)

But like, to prove a point for the waba arguement, didnt you guys have to pay just to get in and play friendlies whenever? :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yes.

we just need someplace to go. imo spsu works during the semester, but what about this summer?

Top Bottom