• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville End of Finals Smashfest 12/12

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth, do you need to be picked up? Also, do you still live where you did before?

harriettheguy, I've played against you at Oscar's place at the beginning of the semester.

Any suggestions of what time to play?
Play time = Anytime i'm good to go plus i can show everyone how nasty i am at Guitar Hero.
Yeah i need picked up cause i STILL don't have a car :laugh: i still live in the same place. If you need anything raph just let me know.

I'll be back in Gville starting this saturday.

Will any of you guys still be there or am I just stuck with Mark.

Not that that's a bad thing.

Luv ya Mark.
Love you too.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Exarch, I'm going back south on Thurs. Too bad.

Renth, I need an extra copy of smash. Maybe a memory card. I have two tvs, a cube, a wii, one copy of smash, and a memory card. Do you know if you can do the memory card trick with a wii? I haven't tried.

Renth

Smash Hero
Exarch, I'm going back south on Thurs. Too bad.

Renth, I need an extra copy of smash. Maybe a memory card. I have two tvs, a cube, a wii, one copy of smash, and a memory card. Do you know if you can do the memory card trick with a wii? I haven't tried.
mem card trick should definately work with the Wii i think it does anyway. I can't take my wii anywhere my brother would be pissed so at VERY least i can grab a copy of smash bro.

oh yeah you beat GHIII yet?

memory card trick?
where you take the memory card out after you load the data.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
harriettheguy, you can talk to me over facebook since you pretty much friended me a while back.

ballistics, what's this about beasting all my characters? will little sis let you play for alittle? what time will you be down here in gville?

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Feek, Jace and me will be headin over for this. Prepare for a beasting!!!!

mc4

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'm definitely there man let me know

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Id be willing to drive up there with skrach for a smashfest, we needz that pro FL melee practice for TGMT2!

EDIT: d4mn im ******** lolz i just noticed this was last year, hahaha crazy mindgames, but seriously u guys should do this! i would def try to go if harriethegah, exarch, derf, rock, raistlin and raph are still around

Top Bottom