• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
No problem. Thank you for the invitation. I would like to see where my recent binge on smash has taken me as far as skill goes. I wonder if I can consistently refrain from getting 2-3 stocked by you Dennis ;)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Dude, I can barely keep from getting 2-stocked by Dennis. It is really on rare occasion that I manage to beat this foo'.

Also I'm excited about seeing you all! T-minus 5.5 hours...

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
We should do a Gainesville vs Jax crew battle (For fun) <3

C-Po cant come out til after 10pm Friday so it would have to be late Friday or anytime Saturday.

Thoughts?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Myself, Cpo, Nevermore (aka REDD), and Marsfool have confirmed.

A few others are interested so my guess would be 4-6.

If a few people from Jax cant show til Saturday will you still have alot of people at your place Saturday?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ricky, the stage was mutually agreed upon :p

Also, I'll arrive in Gainesville at the Greyhound station Friday at 2:30 PM. Can anyone get me from there to get me to Rock's?

101 NE 23RD AVE Gainesville, FL 32609 is the address.

I may be bringing one person with me.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
OK I probably will have a double post or something... but there's some catching up to do.

its sad for you.

wes jr came here about a month and a half ago and plays like once or twice a week.

dop came here about 3 weeks ago and we played with him almost every other day.

linguini came here on saturday to my knowledge and played like 3 times already. matter of fact i was playing with him 2am this morning.

i tried to keep you in the loop. the last 2 times i called you to inform you about smash you didnt even answer.

i got respect for you but you cant complain becuase our community is diffrent from gainsvile. we play based off of phone calls and who wants to play that particular day.

oh and there was a tournament last saturday so no johns you had fare warning about that 3 weeks in advance. sorry you couldnt enjoy the community man. not to mention your like real south in sfl :(
The SFL is meh because I couldn't attend. The last 7 weeks I have been out of town. I didn't reply because I was OOT. I have stopped complaining to you guys about fair warning. You did very well to help keep me in the loop. I tried a few times to get out there, but it's just too far for a couple hours of smash with a couple hours of driving. And Gainesville is my homies I guess.... And uhh, there's like a lot more south of me, just no smashers.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Ok, now's the second post. I will be here on Saturday around noon-ish? Idk really. It's up to whenever we want to leave for Gainesville early Saturday morning. I would love to come over to Dennis' and smash my life away.

I will have a cube and smash now =D... All I need is a TV...

I've missed you guys and I wish I could make it for all of the earlier festivities. The crew battle sounds legit. Can't wait to see you guys Saturday.

P.S. I have a scooter =9

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Yes, anyone who wishes to stay at my grand hotel palace villa penthouse is welcome to. You guys wanna take the virtual tour?

Front Door:

Pool and Courtyard:

Random Hallway:

One of 6 guest bedrooms:

Lounge:

We have the most comfortable floors this side of the Sun. Snuggle up!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
We are gonna need lots of TVs and Cube for this fest. If you got em, bring em.

Ian: I need to know what time you plan on arriving. Check your PMs.
Ricky, the stage was mutually agreed upon :p

Also, I'll arrive in Gainesville at the Greyhound station Friday at 2:30 PM. Can anyone get me from there to get me to Rock's?

101 NE 23RD AVE Gainesville, FL 32609 is the address.

I may be bringing one person with me.
I knew he said it somewhere...

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Ricky do u own a hyperbolic time chamber? If so ...let a n#gga hold somethin! Lol

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I really wish I could have made it for friday. Sorry I missed you Oscar. It sounded like it was a lot of fun. Are we going to start running weeklies again?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
By the way, thanks for hosting the smashfest Rock. That was loads of fun. You're pretty much the Smash King here and you have like the Smash Castle of Gainesville now. But watch out for others
(VGMASTA)
who look to force you to turnover the thrown, WAHAHAHAAA!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
The more interesting question is:
Are we gonna start doing tournaments again?
Agreed. I really improved during that span of constant competitive play. There's always "let's just play seriously," but that doesn't really work as well. I support the idea of bringing back those little tournaments.

Top Bottom