• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
Today
38 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tonight
23 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tomorrow
36 °F
Chance of Snow

50% chance of precipitation

Chance of Snow... I am so sick of this crap!!

Linguini

Smash Master
that vid is epic, reminds me of chops vs doodah a couple years back rofl

i won't be able to make NLL this weekend, I have wayyy too much work due on monday but good luck to my fellow gvllians

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I wish I had someone to smash with. I'm sick of wavedashing alone at my house :(:(:(

And by the way, linguini, what is nll?
Kris and Mo are probably willing to let you smash at their place during the week (I smash over there all the time now). I'd have to ask them for you. They live near the corner of 13th Street and University Ave.

And NLL is a melee tournament that's going to happen in Orlando I believe. I believe it's suppose to happen April 9th.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
It was someone getting into a fight at a marvel tournament, kid with a broken leg was running his mouth and at the end of the match this guy blind sided the kid with the broken leg and it was great.
I saw this video a while ago; it happened fast. People get jumpy when they're riled up from the game and then they get teased. It's kinda intense, but also kinda natural

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So I met phanna today, that was interesting. Haven't seen the guy in like 5 years or so.

I also met some random kid that apparently used to play melee with qdvs or something. Ate lunch with the guy but I don't remember his name lol.

Also, phanna's student cards were legit, I wanna make those for myself.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
When is NLL again? I am getting pretty crunched for time. I may or may not be able to go depending on school stuffs.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
i am driving to orlando friday afternoon, but you guys will need a place to stay if you come with me, because you can't stay at my house

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I'll be practicing all Doc this Friday.

^^Ok that's actually false, I just posted that just to see how this April Foolery would translate that.

Anyways, since NLL is actually happening this weekend, is there going to be a smashfest tonight or what?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Oh golly. Thomas being gone makes this weekend interesting. Stephen and Emilio probably won't go tomorro, but Dennis, Josh, Ian, Cody, Ed and I still wanna go. Might need to find housing for a day or two.

Also:
monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
friday
saturday
sunday

Top Bottom