• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Based on last smashfest, I need a crapton of training. Is anyone down to give me (the Masta) some practice on ANY day other than the smashfest. I'm currently very available.

Anybody, just hit me up with a call or text @ 561-310-7553 or shoot me a pm on smashboards or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/VGmastaRicky)

Btw, I'm liking the new look for the smashboards. I think it's awesome. Hope they don't change it's appearance anytime soon.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
To whom it may concern: We'd love to have anyone over for smash, just not during finals week. Lol (:

@Coselm, hit us up for anything. We should all be very available in about 2 weeks.

Linguini

Smash Master
3/4ths done with my paper.....i too good at procrastinating

after tonight i'll be down to play, haven't touched a controller in weeks so i'm trying to, i'll **** anyone for free

Coselm

Smash Ace
I just got off work ha. Anyone smashing? And yea about the "being available in 2 weeks." I'm with you on that one. school/work are forward smashing me in the a55.

Yea I'd like some phone numbers or something. Shoulda done that 2 weeks ago at RockCrock's. Getting a hold of people through the boards is like a whole nother level of inefficient. I don't want you guys to think I just quit and gave up ha! Like I said, I usually work on Fridays which means that I don't get home til 4am

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I just got off work ha. Anyone smashing? And yea about the "being available in 2 weeks." I'm with you on that one. school/work are forward smashing me in the a55.

Yea I'd like some phone numbers or something. Shoulda done that 2 weeks ago at RockCrock's. Getting a hold of people through the boards is like a whole nother level of inefficient. I don't want you guys to think I just quit and gave up ha! Like I said, I usually work on Fridays which means that I don't get home til 4am
Yeah, I agree. Having the phone numbers is wayy better for convenience.
I'm currently very available.

Anybody, just hit me up with a call or text @ 561-310-7553 or shoot me a pm on smashboards or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/VGmastaRicky)
I'm currently available from about 5 or 6pm til late night just about everyday.

Anyone up for some melee tonight and/or tomorrow night? I need all the practice in the world for RAGE. :-/

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If anyone has a car/would like to drive all the way down here to play with me before I move...

130 S Suncoast Blvd, lot 32
Crystal River, Florida
1 352 586 1466

Come at any time, whenever. I'm pretty much awake 24/7, and have the place to myself, as well as a guest room for someone to sleep in.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Pineapple Orange soda tastes amazing! It's like having sex... almost... well, ok not really. But it's pretty damm good. wish I would've discovered it long ago.

Can anyone house them Friday night?
If I could... I would. James ONYX is supposedly coming to town and is already taking the one spot at my place. But my place is really undesirable anyways.

On a different note, my fire to get better at this game has been fueled. Who's down to play at Kris and Mo's tonight?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
One spot? Don't you have floor space? :/
Well, ya see Ian, I have this complicated arrangement with my female cousin/sister roommate. So I don't feel comfortable letting in more than one person. Actually, I don't feel comfortable letting in one person, but I stretch that sometimes.

Wish I could've kept Lexington Crossing, then I would've been able to house at least 12.

i'm down to play tonight but i'm talkin LATE night

hit me up lata
Alright, I'll probably get there around 11:30-ish. I heard Kris finished his exam already so he may be down to play before I show up.

If you talking like 2 AM late, I'm down. I got basically no classes tomorrow so I don't give a ****

Mo and Kris's place?
Yeah man, right across from Chipotle of Univ. Ave:
102 NW 15th Street Apt. 1

RockCrock

Smash Champion
HoN Funny

If you rearrange the letters in legionnaire you get "I rage online."

In a topic about The Best Compliment You Ever Received, "I'll take you off my banlist."

Renth

Smash Hero
Sooooo my family is thinking about taking a trip down there sometime in the near future i'll give you gentlemen details when I get em'

Top Bottom