• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
If KeeLime reads this post maybe we can talk about me going there with him and Mooney. I'm willing to drive over to drive over your house so you won't have to waste gas by the way. Although I'd understand if you don't want a stranger to ride in your car even though we have probably talked before in Ocala.

Renth

Smash Hero
I gave what money I had left in my wallet from my adventures in Pennsylvania to my brother, If someone wants to pick me up cool smash yay!.... If not it's no big deal, I have no way of covering gas so 814-242-6720.

Let me know

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
lol Miguel, You should get Mooney at the BP and meet me at my job, which is half way between ocala and gville, ill drive the rest of the way. Call me today: 352 547 9521

I have no controller btw, Josh, Ricky, Dennis, Mooney, or anyone else that had an extra one to lend me, should do so.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Mooney please read this.

So I talked to KeeLime and he told me if I can pick you up and you can give me gas money it would make it convenient for him to drive us up to Gainesville. The thing is I don't have enough gas to be driving there and to his work place so its important that you give me gas money to be doing this. Let me know what you think about this and what time I should pick you up from the BP if you've followed and agreed to what I've said.

@ Exarch:
Yeah I'm sorry I misunderstood the jokes, I just don't want to become anyone's enemy.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I think Max has a valid point.

This is Gainesville Smash Chit-Chat,...
Right. Gainesville Smash Chit-Chat, not Gainesville Brawl. And it's been widely agreed upon which one is real smash. XD
If someone wants to pick me up cool smash yay!.... If not it's no big deal, I have no way of covering gas so 814-242-6720.
I'll call you before I head over; if no one closer has volunteered a ride by then, I'll pick you up "on the way." You're still at Technical Knock-Out Farms?

I'm coming today, bringing 1-2 setups.

And holy crap I think I'm gonna meet GMM for the first time... even though we've been around the scene for 4 years and only lived about 30 min away the whole time. >_> Looking forward to this.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Unfortunately things came up for KeeLime, so me and him will most likely not be coming to Gainesville, although there still might be hope for Mooney to go up depending on what he might do.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Looks like after careful thought me and Mooney might be going to Gainesville after all. Looking forward to meeting old Gainesville friends and hopefully new ones. :)

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the fun time, as always, guys. Great seeing everyone after so long!!!

Josh: Thanks for hosting!
Thomas: Thanks for the friendlies, and for making me so hot. :psycho:
CashMooney: Had fun with the team friendlies!
Miguel: Nice meeting you. Keep up the Falcon.
Dennis: My New Year's resolution was to be juuuuuust like you! :chuckle:
Javi: It was awesome teaming with you. That Shiek is beast! lol
Mark: Great seeing you again! And thanks for teaming; you can **** me when I'm your partner any day. :laugh:
Ricky: GET WREEEEEEEEEECKED!!!!!!
Stephen: Stop killing yourself!!!!! haha
Kris: Thanks for stopping by. The Falcon just keeps getting more raaaaape!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Thanks guys for letting me come over, I had a ton of fun. I only wish I could have played everyone.

"Don't touch that ****, we'll be right back!" - Moses <3

Tets

Smash Rookie
Looks like I missed a smash fest...well, if anyone's hosting another one round here I'm free for it except on Tuesday and Friday.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Really Alex?! Just for that, I can't wait until the next time Onyx gets back here and gets on your team as Link.
*Ganondorf taunt (laughter)*

lol, if that's the case, I'll have to play with a wavebird controller so you don't see how quickly I wrap up the cord. XD

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
I'm still going to Gainesville on the 19th (Friday) to see other friends of mine.

I'm guessing, due to NOOB 1, that barely any people will be there?

Who is going to be in Gainesville that Friday night? We can smash it up quite early.

Renth

Smash Hero
renth should come to noob 1, and u should care, y attend something you dont care about.

Moses come on down.
Well, i'll have to see what everyones plans are with the rides from gainesville - get some cash - make sure I don't have to watch the baby - Then if all of that works out then sure i'll go.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So I think we should plan ahead for NOOB1.

I'm definitely going cuz Orlando is home and I love visiting. Also Louis is pro and I support his endeavors.

So my car has at least Dennis, Ian (and his friend?), and myself. I have a Honda CR-V, so 5 people isn't a big problem, but any more is impossible. I bet more than 5 people wanna go so I propose SOMEBODY ELSE ****ING DRIVE AS WELL!!! I'm tired of telling people they can't come because they didn't ask early enough; it seriously breaks my heart. I know Gainesville doesn't have a lot of drivers, but please, let's help each other.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I will be driving to NOOB 1.

I have a Ford Focus, and can comfortably fit myself and 3 others. I would much prefer to keep the fifth, back middle seat empty because it is very hard to see out of my back window with someone there. However, if the person is small enough, and wants to go enough, we might be able to work it out. I will be asking for gas money.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Thank you Matt SO MUCH. You're my hero.

Alright, 9 people going to NOOB 1 frome Gainesville. Matt, Jav, Dennis, Ian, guest, Ricky, and Renth makes 7. Josh and Pat might want to come, but we'll see.

Renth

Smash Hero
I've gotten very sick today and got no sleep last night.. I don't think i'll be doing anything this weekend in fear of infecting my friends with the plague.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Thank you Matt SO MUCH. You're my hero.

Alright, 9 people going to NOOB 1 frome Gainesville. Matt, Jav, Dennis, Ian, guest, Ricky, and Renth makes 7. Josh and Pat might want to come, but we'll see.
Yay! Moses wins!

I've gotten very sick today and got no sleep last night.. I don't think i'll be doing anything this weekend in fear of infecting my friends with the plague.
Get well soon.

Top Bottom