• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Smashfest 4-4-09 *vids are up*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tomorrow somewhere in Gainesville there will be a smashfest. I don't know any details, but I'll be there (I'm staying with my brother), and we'll have live feed and shiz going.

It'll probably start late and run late, so if you're not going to a tournament tomorrow and need something to watch, we'll be doing hella friendlies and there will also be a 1$ tournament.

Address - 3205 NW 83rd St.
Gainesville FL 32606
Attendance will look something like this.

Starting time - Probably between 4 and 5 PM.

1. Redhalberd
2. Mampam
3. Darktemplio
4. Masky
5. Ryo
6. PB&J
7. Publix
8. Gmoney
9. Whoever Gmoney brings
10. Godmeoxmix
11. rest of G-ville ppl

Just throwing this out there, I'm not organizing it, but most gainesville smashfest's don't get any exposure.

Hopefully we'll see you on the live feed chat XD.

OverLade

Smash Hero
There will probably be another one on Friday. We might make it an actual tournament or something so look out for that.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Over 9000 vids were recorded. Hopefully they'll be up....eventually.

Ryo's Ike is too beast!!!

Brawl is gay. Let's all play Melee.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
brawl is gay

let's all play may-lay.... or 64

for real tho, it was fun chillin with everyone (but now i'm broke eating bread and peanut butter for a week)

redhalberd is mad good, def. shouldn't of counter'd with nofair

the amount of time outs increasing is getting really annoying

TheFast

Smash Lord
Hands of my.......... CRAW!!!!

Had fun, it was just sad that Jeff and Max were pinned against each other. T_T

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and my brother had to play early in losers as well......

Funny *** times though. Needed moar Wario though. =P

And Melee.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah I'll be here all week.

I'll be open to play everyday but my brother has classes on Tuesday and Thursday. It'd be awesome if you guys could pick me up and train me. =D

KBM

Smash Ace
wow halberd, are you proud of that or what? lol

if thats what you do to win tournaments, i've been doin it wrong

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm not proud of the ledgecamping, nor will I ever ledgecamp in a real tournament.

Gmoney if I legitly had the cash for it I'd pay your entry but I need enough money for a bus back to tampa. >_>

I usually play the most legit MK in FL, keep that in mind. Dont expect anything gay at a real tourney lol.

Edit:
Besides it was NO FAIR a stage that shouldnt be legal anyway....

Once again I'm not proud of it, btu stilll....

OverLade

Smash Hero
yes... except for the time you planked me in the first match we ever played... and it didn't work (:confused:)
XD Alright touche. I just didn't want to lose the first time we played. I didn't mean to look like a douche THAT early. I was trying to play you like I played Afro, since he played an aggressive wario. You played a campy wario so I couldn't figure it out until I realized being aggressive would work better.

But oh well, I play MK, that's already sacrificing legitness.......

OverLade

Smash Hero
so you'll play gay at a fun tourney with nothing really on the line but you'll you won't play gay at a tourney with EVERYTHING on the line?

that's not logical

lol, it's cool; idk

lol "most legit MK"
Well to be honest I havent' been to enough tourneys to know WHAT i'll do, so I'll just take that touche as well.

I guess I was legit until I realized how wack **** really was. Oh well, but I'm gonna try and keep it real this tournament. XD

Top Bottom