• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxyblast: a Mewtwo combo video. Video is up! Complete.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey man, glad to see you released a 2nd trailer.. Hope the finale, comes out well for ya... Good watch, and I'm aware that you're lackin footage... maybe when you get more you can suprise us w/another one.. =p

keep it up shadowball.. Taj, and I can use another m2.. ^^

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey man, glad to see you released a 2nd trailer.. Hope the finale comes out well for ya... Good watch, and I'm aware that you're lackin footage... maybe when you get more you can suprise us w/another one.. =p

keep it up shadowball.. Taj, and I can use another m2.. ^^
Thanks for the continued support. I'm actually working on my footage problem, but I've got weird tech johns for some of it... and not playing people in my area with recording equip around doesn't help the matter lololol...

Yeah, huan, all your combos seem to really be just 1-2 kill
Might want to work on some spacie-zero-death stuff
Why would I waste that on a trailer? Besides, on a competent player with DI, 0-death is something only top top top players can do, and even then its rare. I know a kid who can't even fricken wavedash and he can DI out of M2's Uthrow with Fox... not that it saves him but he still does it. O_O

and all Fox does is 1-2 kill (Waveshine - Usmash) . get over it. seriously. :laugh:

Just playing Mewtwo is challenging enough...

@ everyone. Does anyone here see any improvment over the previous trailer? gameplay wise??

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
You already have.

plus I can't practice with anyone cause Flaco's MIA and Roman is god-knows-where.

if you get something really **** it'll be in the credits ala M2K in the 1st IKM lol.

and if its with fox it's strong homo and you know it. O.O

*goes off to see if he can't get a hold of Roman or Flaco...*

Mizar

Smash Ace
I dont look for 0-death combos in videos, although they tend to be nice.
I rather see awesome. Like little tricks and stuff that make your playstyle yet effective, but different from other players. Good luck with your final product dude.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Music's cool... uthrow ftw.
First trailer or second?

I'm betting the second lol.

don't doubt me
I'm not. Mewtwo dies after the 3rd knee silly.

I dont look for 0-death combos in videos, although they tend to be nice.
I'd rather see awesome. Like the little tricks and stuff that make your playstyle effective, but different from other players. Good luck with your final product dude.
slightly edited some of your grammar. I don't blame you as you're from the Netherlands and english very probably isn't your first language.

Are there any Mewtwo's over there? I haven't heard of any. :ohwell:

Thanks for the compliments.

ETA is now anywhere from the end of this month to the end of december. A big window, but I'll look over all the footage I have and see if I have enough and then I'll give a real date. :bee:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
You should'a brought your memory stick.

We had a Marth vs. Peach friendly where you did some neat stuff. (And I pulled off like 3 spikes lol)

not that I was going all out either, but you're still better than me even then lol...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
It's good to see a fellow mewtwo player contribute to the melee video community
I'm trying.

hey, I'm still bad. Don't worry about it. just play more.

we should just play smash sometime, outside of a tourney. I know it's a bit of a drive, but we should play more.
It's more than "A bit of a drive." but we'll see... maybe?...

O_o say what? what's with the link? I don't get it....

thanks too...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
BUMP.

title/ first post.

Editing has started. I'm going to take my time and make it as good as I can.

If anyone has anything nice to say about my Mewtwo please add something. there may or may not be a shout-outs section of the video. depends really. :urg:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
"The only reason Taj and Iori will never go double M2 in tournament is because they know it will pale in comparison to Huan and a level 9 fox."

- The Irish Mafia
LOL that'll go in. maybe I guess. I have a shout-out from Banks too! =D

BTW I have a captian falcon victory with you in it to go in so yeah.

Go Mewtwo... ^^ <3 shadowball
Hi V3ctorman! <3

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Bro got a triple knee. He and I were tied in victories @ SMB4.

Three a piece. We were gonna do a tie breaker but the tourny started. (I would've won. It was crunch-time, and I had "gotten" the flow of his Falcon).

Seriously, he's still not much on actual tech skill, but he took me completely by surprise for two matches straight. He's gotten much better. That boy will be the next Scar if he keeps playing.

As for the Quad knee, it might not happen. No tournies that we will both be at. but trust me, you like **** me for two stocks. Just too bad it's not with Peach.

Gonna post this on my friend's profiles. need shouties! =D

MateriYA

Smash Cadet
your mewtwo blows, bad combo vid. no variety and combos can be escaped easily.

Spife

Smash Master
This comment reminds me of when DoYoung told me my approaches were really predictable, all I was doing was nairing.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Finally, a set date is placed on it's release date lol. Man Shadowball, about time dude.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I am not in those videos lol
Not yet.

I'm bringing a camera next time we play. =D

Shadowball - good friendlies, nice mewtwo. THE BEST I'VE PLAYED
Not according to him. Last time I checked Banks is pretty ****ing good.

lol right then you try doing it ***:mad:
This comment reminds me of when DoYoung told me my approaches were really predictable, all I was doing was nairing.
LOL Spife. <3 LOL Flaco. <3

What's he want? Ken Combos?

Boy probably has never played Mewtwo competitivly.

*coughs* and these are TRAILERS MateriYA... :dizzy:

Finally, a set date is placed on it's release date lol. Man Shadowball, about time dude.
People still say I suck, but I'm releasing it anyways lol. Mine's at least as good as ADHD's was two years ago. If not as good then DAM close.

Seriously what's with all the complaining? V3ctorman has a Falco in his video who didn't DI and JUMP out of an U-Throw @ 34% damage, and in Shadowclaw 2 part 2 starting @ 1:32 and again @ 1:47 there's an AWFUL Fox and no one *****es about those, but I have people flaming me about "No DI" blah blah blah. :mad:

I understand I'm not as good as them but really...

It's to showcase comboes by a character that no one uses. you wanna see epic DI and hits being traded go watch non-edited tourny videos douches!

EDIT: anyways the release has been reset to the 17th. lol that's the absolute final date.

SDC

Smash Lord
I've already commented on your vids shadowball, but I'm just gonna repeat it here.

Hmmm, like the improvement between vids. Not extremely impressive stuff, but hopefully the end result will be :). You're getting better, keep practicing, I find consistent practice the key to consistent growth.

I'm watching these vids again thinking, "I can do all this crap and more, why aren't I recording LOL????" My problem: NO RECORDING EQUIPMENT :(. Unless I can borrow something from a friend, or unless he brings it to the next fest/monthly, then I'm stuck with nothing :(. Of course I could try to capture my mew2 with my computer's built-in blogging camera XD. Should I do that or would the lousy vid quality not even be worth it???

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo can't combo; that ain't Falco.

Now that I've got that out of the way:

Let's get M2K to play you in Mewtwo Dittos and see how that goes. Cause, that'd be fun to watch.

Then, get him to play Marth.

lololololololololololololololol

Good work on improving, though. Hope that we can play again soonish. I'm a TINY bit out of practice, but I'll get a lot in Friday/Sunday.

So, we'll see how it goes, ya?

~Omni~

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I've already commented on your vids shadowball, but I'm just gonna repeat it here.

Hmmm, like the improvement between vids. Not extremely impressive stuff, but hopefully the end result will be :). You're getting better, keep practicing, I find consistent practice the key to consistent growth.

I'm watching these vids again thinking, "I can do all this crap and more, why aren't I recording LOL????" My problem: NO RECORDING EQUIPMENT :(. Unless I can borrow something from a friend, or unless he brings it to the next fest/monthly, then I'm stuck with nothing :(. Of course I could try to capture my mew2 with my computer's built-in blogging camera XD. Should I do that or would the lousy vid quality not even be worth it???
I can do much more than this, I specifically used mediocre clips for the 2nd trailer at the advice of V3ctorman, but really Mewtwo's not a combo machine like Fox anyways.

Ask someone who's played me recently lul

As for recording equip., you can get a camera with youtube capabilties from Big Lots for like $20-30. That's what I did.

Mewtwo can't combo; that ain't Falco.

Now that I've got that out of the way:

Let's get M2K to play you in Mewtwo Dittos and see how that goes. Cause, that'd be fun to watch.

Then, get him to play Marth.

lololololololololololololololol

Good work on improving, though. Hope that we can play again soonish. I'm a TINY bit out of practice, but I'll get a lot in Friday/Sunday.

So, we'll see how it goes, ya?

~Omni~
Let's play sometime!

Go to Flaco's huh? I need more Fox footage, *wrings hands* :p

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
MateriYA, as a guy who did half the matches, let me tell you that these trailers don't show his skill at all. I have no idea why he didn't put any of his good footage in, because the combos in the trailer are really the work of someone who doesn't even play the character, but he wants to save it for the real thing.

Nice post count BTW

Spife

Smash Master
ye if im a boy your an infant, dont get all butt hurt. truth hurts
-_- Since you didn't get it the first time.

your mewtwo blows
Mewtwo is a terrible character and we can't all be as good as taj.

bad combo vid.
It's not a combo video and mewtwo is a terrible character.

no variety
The fact that he's even comboing is legit. Only characters with a good move set can actually make stuff up on the fly but even some (sheik) don't need to when basic is efficient. See: drephens combo video

and combos can be escaped easily.
Mewtwo is a terrible character.

I'm going to get a no johns for this but really now, bad characters don't combo well.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mewtwo indeed is a horrible character. I for one love what shadowball is doing. Hopefully his final product comes out amazing, so then him, and myself can all have a great laugh at all the negativity he's gotten. I too know what it felt like.. It wasn't until I released "Future Sight" that people knew my M2 was/is 2nd only of course to Taj's,..(no matter how much I talk to him or even when he praises me, he'll always say mine will ALWAYS be 2nd to his..so all I can do is practice until maybe, mine's better but till that time comes all you can do is practice..

Shadowball's trailer may not look crazy good... heck Future Sight's sure wasn't.. I can still remember all the negative post I was getting.. XD and i loved it! cuz i knew, it'd feel good to show everyone.. Let's just hope that's what shadowball is keepin in store for us... 3 weeks away about.. I can't wait!

<3 shadowball <3

FunFact with Mewtwo, not sure if anybody noticed but did anyone notice that Taj's Mewtwo and mine.. have alot of "similar matches on youtube" even range in similar "skill level" Taj M2 vs Forward Falco/Fox...Vman Mewtwo vs Axe Falco/Fox Taj m2 vs gimpyfish bowser... V3ctorman Mewtwo vs The Cape Bowser... a few others too... jus noticed this.. MY MIND'S GOIN CRAZY!! <3 TAJ/SHADOWBALL all M2 players! n n;

MateriYA

Smash Cadet
stop saying mewtwo is a terrible character, if u dont like him dont play, and dont put a combo vid just for the sake of making a combo vid. good players find ways, u dont have to be as good as taj, put combos of mindgames instead, tech reads anything. STOP making excuses, taj didnt

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Noone's making excuses on anything homes! you can ask Taj himself, he won't deny that mewtwo's a ****ty character =p it's common sense...as for me, or him im not makin excuses on my behalf, Taj's or shadowballs, i'm jus saying give shadowball a chance to release his final product before you judge it. You feel me?

and of course Taj didn't make excuses he didn't know the amazing VectorMan was coming around the corner to spook him out and force him to retire!!!!!!! oh **** son! <3 tony <3

Top Bottom