• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GallaxFest!!!! 2/12/11

MVD

Smash Master
lmfaooo na man I only hit things that I wont hurt or break, I know the limits :p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
table:
OW man...****

glass window:
T.T my bandages are tape...TAPE!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The only cat nick wouldn't kill is cheeseburger

Mainly cause cheese would vanquish him first

Toneh

Smash Lord
That's ok. I wasn't either. :reverse:
Learning the ways
I am satisfied with my placing.
Its a hard life living in florida.
13: Radix :diddy:
cool guy but ur diddy stole my money! lol ggs. i need 2 work on that mu. almost beat seibrik. so close!
yeah but then afro beat me so hes got your $ now. :troll:

@Afro, howd we forget to save both picto matches. Were so ADD.
13: Radix :diddy: so glad ur strictly diddy man :3. good stuff
Lets get our diddys on that top level status

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Too bad nobody really got to see the top 2 Falco's in florida play eachother in tourney. But then again...yea it is a falco ditto.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

LOL I only lost to 2 REALLY good SFL players. Snipa (who was on the PR before me) and Dfear (who will be on the PR soon) im 1-1 with Dfear but 0-1 with snipa who I was 7-0 with last season. I wasn't trying my best against exdeath (sorry exdeath) other wise it woulda been alot different. I was being so nice to you this tourney lol Wait till next one. No more being nice to 2FreeJeff.

Ya'll stay free now.
snipa is "OK" hes not as good as he was before but still then he was OK because when i watch him play kuro back at our 1st tourney kuro almost beat him beack in late april/may.

and defear is good but like i said im sure i got beaten by to players way better than those too and i shoulda beat mero but i ****ed up game 2 and he took advantage of that.
Im not hating on you snipa BTW
and bro your name should just be "Free" so plz spend 2dollars and put your tag as "Free"
**** im not even going to argue with you because you make this arguement free lol
dont put my name in your mouth *****
good **** btw dj jack your falco is mad good

Xaltis

Smash Hero
snipa is "OK" hes not as good as he was before but still then he was OK because when i watch him play kuro back at our 1st tourney kuro almost beat him beack in late april/may.

and defear is good but like i said im sure i got beaten by to players way better than those too and i shoulda beat mero but i ****ed up game 2 and he took advantage of that.
and bro your name should just be "Free" so plz spend 2dollars and put your tag as "Free"
**** im not even going to argue with you because you make this arguement free lol
good **** btw dj jack your falco is mad good

I like how everything you said just made no sense. Next time PR money match me *****.

Stay free 2FREEjeff.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you wont be on the PRs then lol so that didnt even make sense lol stay free "free" lmao

Shows how much you know. I have a winning record against MVD which is REALLY good. I'm 1-1 with 3 people who beat me. All I have to do is do just a little bit more better.

Btw I like how you say "stay free" when your the bad one.

20$ money match next tourney were both at. Put up or shut up.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

I'm quite positive that good players would actually try to help you if you weren't an arrogant prick.

As of now, we'll just let you continue *****ing about reasons for why you lose.

Don't worry though, it's never your skill as a player. You couldn't possibly be the one ****ing it all up.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Shows how much you know. I have a winning record against MVD which is REALLY good. I'm 1-1 with 3 people who beat me. All I have to do is do just a little bit more better.

Btw I like how you say "stay free" when your the bad one.

20$ money match next tourney were both at. Put up or shut up.
every1 knows i dont do more than 5$ even when 100% i know imma win 20$ is not worth this game play mvc2 and mm me 100$ ill OCV your *** each game first to 10 games and you wont win 1 and half of my wins will be perfects. ill beat you a game blind folded if you want lol
im not shuting up dude start **** with me ur gonna get bashed bro simple as that. stay free my dude

and you shouldnt have a problem with that MM btw since you said 2d fighters are not smarter than smash players lets see about that. i wanna see how well your execution, timing, mix ups, cross overs, and memorization is.

tommy dude stop riding xaltis **** bro talk about bicycle nutz bro lol
all your boyfriend dose is fill him self up with BS and yes good ppl help me. Idk why your trying to compare him to good ppl lmao

dont put my name in your mouth or talk head to my friends and we be good

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Y'know, I respect the both of you and such, but can you take your argument through PMs? We don't need to see pages on a tourney results thread that consist of players calling each other "free". Come on, Taylor, you're better than that.

And thank you, 2-DJeff, for the Falco compliment. I really appreciate it. Good **** with your ICs, too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Ok your a *****, that's all I needed to know.
same go for you about that 100$ MM sir? NO? your a ***** to
and im offering you a MM and your not going for it so your even a bigger *****
5$ MM IC/pika vs your anything aka your (MK) ill go my main vs your MK

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Y'know, I respect the both of you and such, but can you take your argument through PMs? We don't need to see pages on a tourney results thread that consist of players calling each other "free". Come on, Taylor, you're better than that.

And thank you, 2-DJeff, for the Falco compliment. I really appreciate it. Good **** with your ICs, too.

I'm stopping now. I just wanted to get info and I got it.

Mampam

Smash Ace
13: Radix :diddy: so glad ur strictly diddy man :3. good stuff
dammit Dfear.......

its too hard to go all diddy :mad::mad:

besides, i needs my kirby chars as well <3

snake just...... eh...... kinda came into the picture :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

There are a few mus and stages that are too dumb as diddy, and less gay as snake, mk or d3

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dammit Dfear.......

its too hard to go all diddy :mad::mad:

besides, i needs my kirby chars as well <3

snake just...... eh...... kinda came into the picture :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

There are a few mus and stages that are too dumb as diddy, and less gay as snake, mk or d3
mampam your diddy is good you should learn those stages and go all diddy. have your bro help you!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Jeff I don't care enough to argue about this but thats some pretty bad logic.
You're right though I'm only OK and im practicing as much as I can to get better.

But , I'll mm you any amount any day with my Lucario vs your anything or even my old bad iceclimbers vs your anything. :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You're right though I'm only OK and im practicing as much as I can to get better.

But , I'll mm you any amount any day with my Lucario vs your anything or even my old bad iceclimbers vs your anything. :)
w.e.
sure no problem ill fight any of your charaters

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

K no one cares.

So I think all CFL tourneys should take place at the swamp ***** D who church.

That Church is legit for smash thats for sure. next 2 will be over the summer. unless you can get in contact with a lake alfred smasher that has connections with the church then its a possible venue.

Mampam

Smash Ace
mampam your diddy is good you should learn those stages and go all diddy. have your bro help you!
pfft, like we ever play eachother :glare::glare::glare:

2djeff has seen your vids.............

and was NOT impressed :troll:

Mampam

Smash Ace
hahaha why dont you guys play?
lol, he turned into one of those........ brawl is gay....... melee people....... :mad::mad::mad:

we stopped playing eachother after summer 2010

we only really play at once a week smashfests, and the day before a tourney

its been a couple weeks since ive even wifi'd

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol, he turned into one of those........ brawl is gay....... melee people....... :mad::mad::mad:

we stopped playing eachother after summer 2010

we only really play at once a week smashfests, and the day before a tourney

its been a couple weeks since ive even wifi'd
lol@ the 2-djeff seen your vids lol and man thats sucks tell him to play both :bee:

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol@ the 2-djeff seen your vids lol and man thats sucks tell him to play both :bee:
meh, its fine, i only play brawl and touhou as far as video games, and i can still place on playing once a week, and watching occasional videos

lol you werent around when that meme was at its prime XD

Top Bottom