• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gallaxfest 3 (3/19/2011)

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Wario was everywhere this toureny. So was Zss lol.
So much fat in your house.

9: FatB@stard - You're wario's pretty annoying man, good job. Hahaha. It still owes me a dollar from when i beat you with
More annoying that the Annoying Orange, Mink? And I'll eventually pay you the next time around.

will be working on the Good Shee~: comment edition later.

Exdeath

Smash Master
1: Gallax ($42.50) :metaknight: :pikachu2: :marth: - I got a lot of experience this tournament. Thanks very much for hosting!
2: Kyon ($42.50) :peach: - I hardly saw you this tournament. :(
3: 2D-Jeff($17) :popo: - Congratulations on the placing! You did some of the things that I was talking about last time haha. I look forward to our next set.
4: Exdeath ($5) :metaknight: :gw: - I used half Meta Knight half G&W in Round 1 Pools.
5: Solo :wario: - Good stuff beating Radix.
5: Radix :diddy: :snake: - Sorry for calling you an idiot.
7: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: - We need to play some time and I need to show you some stuff in the Meta Knight MU. Props to you on playing who you want how you like. Sorry that you had to face Kyon in bracket.
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - 7th = ZSS tier. Practice with Gallax and come at me bro.
9: FatB@stard :wario: - I thought that you were going to beat Gallax. Keep it up!

Good stuff to everyone else who came.

As a side note, I'm keeping my eye on Trick. I expect big things to happen with him. :)

Exdeath

Smash Master
I've uploaded all of the videos that I have received from D-Torr and 2-D Jeff (you sent me incomplete sets and I can't properly label them...) and they can be viewed on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/FloridaMeister

The replays that I don't receive within the next couple hours will have to wait until next week.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Gallax let me know when you make another tourney, i'll try to come and show ya'll the ropes hehe <3

Top Bottom