• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game 2 - Boston, MA - Every Tuesday!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hi everyone. Starting Tuesday June 19th there will be a Boston Random Battles.

Join us here at Game 2 for practice between tournaments and to get great experience&advice from local players such as Irish Mafia, Diesel, and myself.

Come by any Tuesday after 2pm. $5 venue, and it's worth it! There is plenty of room and there are already more than enough CRTs at the venue. All we ask is that you bring a gamecube and copy of Melee with you. Also, the first 4 people at the venue get in free.

This is a great chance for everyone in the Boston area to really step it up and show off at Mass Madness in August.

Address:
Brain Box
383a Centre St
Jamaica Plain, MA

Accessable by MBTA.

Take the Orange Line to Jackson Square. And follow these directions to get to the venue.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It would go until... well, late. There isn't necessarily a closing time for the venue when players are there.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
OK so looks like nobody posted about this **** in here, so let me be the first to say:

You have no ****ing clue how hard we go here.
Allow me to repeat.
No ****ING clue.
We go $150 moneymatches hard. We moneymatch all ****ing day. When's the last time you've moneymatched all ****ing day? We'll be in this ***** EVERY TUESDAY. Get at us.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty hard. I'll try to go to some of these, they sound awesome.

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again for the fun in Boston, guys! Never post my vids from the Round Robin because Johns, Johns, Johns : D

Top Bottom