• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game advisor needs help! please!

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
I work at EB games and we have a midnight release and tournament to get ready for and ive been put in charge of unlocking everything before the tournament. i know i saw a method a week or two ago on how to do this all in the shortest amount of time but i cant seem to find it again and yes i used search i must not be looking for the right thing.

So if anyone can be kind enough to point me in the direction of that thread or the fastest possible method that would be great.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Man, I don't know what to tell you, except to search the archives. The thread name was akin to "fastest method of unlocking everything?". I do have a question though...if an EBGames/GameStop is unaware that they are hosting the Smash tourney, does that mean that they potentially wil not host it or is it mandatory since their store is on the list?

Retaliation

Smash Cadet
w8... i thought that the gamestop tourney only allowed the default character roster...?

kenkowtow

Smash Apprentice
In addition, if you want all the maps you still need to do 3 more event matches. I don't remember which numbers. The maps were Electrosomething, original Mario bros. and something else.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
ty for the link. and to answer the EB games/gamestop knowing about the tourney and if they will or will not host it all stores that are hosting it have received emails awhile ago about it and if your local store doesnt know then its not happening.

the other question was about using the default character roster and i dont know my manager just said unlock all characters and stages as quickly as possible. (btw yes im getting paid to play brawl pre-release...ownage)

Metallic_Igloo

Smash Apprentice
So do you know when all the gamestops are receiving the game or do you have to do it in less than a day. When will we get in-store demos?

Top Bottom