• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Knights Brawl - Jan 31st, 2010 - New Location: Orange City, FL

Curaga

Smash Ace
Planning begins for February's monthly;

Come and in and join on the fun at Game Knights!

Low skilled, high skilled, it doesn't matter: With cheap rates and a spacious atmosphere you're gauranteed to have a blast! Help us create a great turn-out so we can continue to host fun events for Smash players.

:3

CO18

Smash Hero
Hopefully this one has a good turnout though it was a little last minute.

Im sure the next one will definitley though

Curaga

Smash Ace
I'm in the process of building the tournament schedules for GK for the next 3 months so the next ones won't be so last minute; sorry about springing it on you all. :)

Also, no promises on Saturday.. I already said in person last time that I want to put them on Saturdays. :p

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
99.88329Repeating% chance I'm going. I'll bring a wii, (Infinite replays, custom music, tags in replays.) Anyone have need a (good) gaw partner?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Since I requested the day off of work, I can and will be attending this. I will be bringing my wii (infinite replays and all that good stuff) along with a copy of brawl.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
If im bored and have enough $ i might show up to chill. Right now its probably like 30% chance of me coming.

btw:
If i do come can i use my 50% GK entree fee thing?
oh and do girls still get in free?

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap!
Hoist the flame shields!

Anyway, I've decided to say that RX Gaming is on a sort of hiatus. Between school and all the projects I get myself involved in, I can't really be counted on to do this thing for a little while. At least not like we've been doing. There's a good chance I'll start randomly recording tournament videos again, but only when I can know that I'm able to follow through.

There's a couple of things I'll try and do for this tournament, but no promises.

1. Do a livestream. Probably keep it simple, not like last GKB.

2. Premiere the videos from the previous tournament during this tournament. Still have all the tapes. Started working on them. New hard drive died. Never finished. Blah blah blah, and other such lame excuses.

Other people are encouraged to bring their own equipment if they want to record some matches.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Alrighty boys and gals, we have all necessary tournament Wiis accounted for.

Lets look forward to the fun!

Also, the thread for February's tournament has been created.

Coffee™

I need it....
I'm coming to this cuz I have nothing better to do this Sunday :). Who wants to team?

gallax

Smash Hero
d@mmit r@vyn!!!!! if i knew u were coming i would have teamed with you. haha. too late though. i know Mata is looking for a teammate.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
feb 20th? the VSA thingie in tampa is that day. I'll most likely go to it

Coffee™

I need it....
Not coming to this anymore. Not worth it with two tourneys in the consecutive weeks after this.

Curaga

Smash Ace
theres no door fee here again if we enter singles and doubs right.
Hope so.
Doubles are now 5 dollars per person; and bringing a set-up and/or being female is the only way to have a free admission fee. Hope this information is what you were looking for.

Starting early and starting singles while doubles is still in progress we're aiming to have the tournament concluded before 8 o'clock when GK closes.

Toneh

Smash Lord
no thats how it was last game knights.

ahh thats lame that means doubles is gonna have lower prizes since u switched out the door fee with lower doubs entry.
Im guessing thats the idea behind it..

Xeno~

Smash Rookie
Darn! I won't be able to make this! Maybe next time. Watch out radiX! I'm getting better!. It'll prolly still be a while before I'm close to your level though...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im all for singles and doubles being 10 instead of 5 for doubles

mainly cause i always bring a setup and get the discount anyway :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
Doubles are now 5 dollars per person; and bringing a set-up and/or being female is the only way to have a free admission fee. Hope this information is what you were looking for.

Starting early and starting singles while doubles is still in progress we're aiming to have the tournament concluded before 8 o'clock when GK closes.
either way dude people will enter dubs. but thanks for lowering it. lol. now i wont lose that MUCH money.

Darn! I won't be able to make this! Maybe next time. Watch out radiX! I'm getting better!. It'll prolly still be a while before I'm close to your level though...
its cool xeno, workin my way up too
yeah radix still has a lot to work on. you should be thinking u need to work your way up to gallax level :laugh:

im jk. lol.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Get excited guys; its going to be a great fun time!

Also a special we have going on get a: bag of chips, a can of soda, and pizza and/or hamburger for $2.50.

Low on price, high on fun. Gameknights. :D

Top Bottom