• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game On 4 Child's Play Brawl Tourney- THIS WEEKEND

Darr06

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, here's the deal:

Child’s Play is an organization that provides game systems and other learning tools for hospitals to provide children who are either terminally ill or are bed bound.

A brawl tournament and game night is being Saturday, January 17 to try to raise money for these kids. There is a $5 door fee for the game night and an additional $10 tournament entry fee. Half of the entry fee will be given to charity and the other half will be for the first prize winner.

Circuit City and Best Buy are allowing us to use several of their TV's and Wii's for the game night, as well as other consoles so we're hoping this will be a really fun night and we hope to raise some money for a good cause.

The event is being held at:

Christian Life Fellowship
1200 SW 20TH AVE
CAPE CORAL FL 33991

To register, send an email with your name and contact info to gameon4childsplay@yahoo.com.

Sorry for the short notice on this guys and I hope a lot of you can make it out and make this a really special night.

If you need anything, call me at 677-5436. Thanks and I hope to see you there.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Is this SFL?

I like charity tournaments...

it also doesn't look like there's any doubles?

you could raise more charity money by also holding doubles :)

Top Bottom