• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Underground Tournament Spectacular - GUTS! Road to APEX Qualifier

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMG I haven't seen you in like 4893284903 years, I gotta go even more now lol.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Unfortunatly i wast able to secure the days off for this, sorry guys wont be able to make it. To anybody that i offered housing unfortunatly you will have to search elsewhere :(

Elen

Smash Lord
Pat/Pro makes this the most hype tournament in -insert time between the last time Pat/Pro attended a tournament-.

How long has it been Pat/Old :p?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Lol are you trying to convince me to go just so I can play my most hated mu? YOU AINT HELPING SON.
Also, nvm i read the schedule on page 3 although you should have edited into the OP. Another question, I can only buy the 3 day pass to enter tournaments? I cant buy the 1 day pass at the door and enter brawl just for that 1 day?

NH Cody

Smash Champion
yes go and conquer your MU fears!

and yes unfortunately I am quite certain that you have to buy a 3 day pass...but it's $10 cheaper if you pre-register online

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Lol are you trying to convince me to go just so I can play my most hated mu? YOU AINT HELPING SON.
Also, nvm i read the schedule on page 3 although you should have edited into the OP. Another question, I can only buy the 3 day pass to enter tournaments? I cant buy the 1 day pass at the door and enter brawl just for that 1 day?
The 1 day pass should be viewed as a spectator pass... this hotel is a huge expense. :(

:phone:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright, I signed up. I didn't see the "company" section to put my username in, so I put it in the extra notes near the end. Did you get it alright?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to buy the 3 day pass in person. Do I have to be there on Friday to buy it or can I buy it on Saturday the day when Brawl starts?

:phone:

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Pat/Pro makes this the most hype tournament in -insert time between the last time Pat/Pro attended a tournament-.

How long has it been Pat/Old :p?
Haha I don't know its been forever, but I'm definitely entering all my tourneys as Pat/Old now.

Top Bottom