• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBattle Diddy Haters!

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's funny..when I used to really suck and lose the majority of my gb matches people would say..'nice diddy, use more bananas'..then I would do okay and usually barely lose, sort of getting the hang of competitive play people would say 'nice diddy, dunno how you're rated so low'..not that I usually win, I am getting awful, awful feedback. I feel like my star rating is going to drop. It is sad because I have never disputed, ever, or ever broken any rules. It is impossible to get good feedback on there as a competent diddy.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
most people will say if you use banana well , they usually give you a good feeback. But the ones that just hate Diddy for the fact that he has bananas and bananas are his metagame, people for some reason "You spam bananas" >.> it getts annoying actuallly but then again it usually happens online for me

IDK

Smash Lord
hear it all the time. not tired of it yet. i LOVE it. i crave it.

Count

Smash Champion
I'll post some good feedback:

YOOUUURRRR THE BONANA KING CHARLIE!! PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR.

god dam, u need 2 calm down, went mad hard on them bananas and grabs 4 no reason.

spam spam is all i can say sheesh

i'm soirry dude but brawl is about having fun, and i did not have fun fighting you. Good games :) the best parts about those fights were when you weren't using bananas, i'm not saying your spamming but i really think you need more variety i

Lol, did you notice that the ONE time I got control of both of your bananas, I trip? If that's not irony, I don't know what is. Oh well, GG's man. They were pretty intense. Great Diddy, as always.

needs to learn other moves

ggs, bananas all over the place with diddy :l

All he did was spam banana peels, there's not much skill in that...

Kid just used Bananas the whole time it was annoying
(That one was after I four stocked a guy..)

gg but u only useur banana

Spams bananas. Only Bananas. Does nothing else and has no skill what so ever. Don't play this *****. Not recommended for anyone.

banana nightmare

u are so ****ing cheap dont play this kid he spams with bananas

all he does is run and use bananas the whole match.......if its laggy i would have owned him even more

ugh... annoying diddy user, stupid banana spammer But play to win, so good job

So yeah I'm sure some others have some better ones, but those are pretty good. All straight from my feedback.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
LMAO "if its laggy I would have owned him"

He pretty much insulted himself. And yea I get that alot too. Its weird cause the characters Im playing are like fox/falco/Metaknight, so they all have something to counter the bananas.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I played against a real good Diddy last night and it was a whole lot more annoying than I thought it would be. Being on the recieving end really sucked. I felt frustrated and trapped in bananas but then I remembered how hard it is to play Diddy in the first place. People need to remember how much dexterity is needed to play him well.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yea, I get that stuff all the time, but I just brush it off. Any of you diddy's in the playoff bracket for the summer 08 season?

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Mah. Diddy's banana spam is annoying and it gets so predictable. The bananas are just so hard to get around. -_-

And the make the field dirty. -_- Don't you know a banana peel that gets thrown on street will still remain for 3 or 4 years?

gantrain05

Smash Master
i hate diddy, but i find ways around it, although nanner edge gaurding is the cheapest thing ever, it leaves you with the option to A. get up just to trip into one of diddys attacks. or B. jump up right into a diddy arial. but thats why you find a counterpick lol. people just need to learn to deal with it.....start playing luigi or somethin, he slides so much its near impossible for diddy to pull off any combos.

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey, i'd like some practice against some of you diddys, i don't get to play them often heres my brawl code
1891-3925-4461

Spammit

Smash Rookie
lol at those noobs XD a bit unfortuneate about your rating though. (inside joke with gdx gdx gamedragonx XD)

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
well see, there is this AT for countering diddy's bananas... if you press R or L, you get this red or green bubble around you, it keeps the banana from hurting or tripping you. i've done extensive study on this AT it works 100% of the time. also to complement it, if you stand next to the banana and press A you pick it up!

ZOMG wut????

Top Bottom