• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameCrazy's Tournament is not Brawl

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
At least at my store.
I went up and asked and they gave me a flier. Said it starts at 8PM March 8th, 2008 (lol 8).

Asked him what the prizes would be, said he doesn't know yet.
Asked the employee what we would be playing and he said the tournament would be Melee. Everyone will be playing Melee until 12:01 when the game goes on sale. Awww -_-

Might be different for your store, but mine said Melee.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Gamecrazy is not sponsoring a national tournament from what I read, it's only a bunch of local ones at the discretion of the store owner/manager.

So some might have Brawl tournaments, some might have Melee. Heck, others might have Street Fighter or something... if they wanted.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Heck, others might have Street Fighter or something... if they wanted.
They'll cut out pictures of Nintendo characters, tape them to a couple straws, then have someone move them around in front of Ken and Ryu on the screen. Just to get in the mood, y'know.

Biolizard28

Smash Cadet
I don't know what my Gamecrazy's doing. Melee or Brawl. Who knows?

All I know is I'm going to get Brawl one way or another that night.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
At least at my store.
I went up and asked and they gave me a flier. Said it starts at 8PM March 8th, 2008 (lol 8).

Asked him what the prizes would be, said he doesn't know yet.
Asked the employee what we would be playing and he said the tournament would be Melee. Everyone will be playing Melee until 12:01 when the game goes on sale.
Yeah, it's Gamestop that supports the large Brawl tournament. Check the link for your local Gamestop.
www.gamestop.com/smash

Top Bottom