• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad Presents: The Reign of Pulse: Act I - SSBB/SSF4 - Oct. 2, 2010 (MD/VA Event)

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
I will try to make it. Hopefully I can show for that Brawl/Super

I will bring a 3s setup just incase a tv is empty for some casuals.
No worries about the setup. Just bring the sticks. We gots that setup (on PS2...).

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm having trouble finding a bus back to Richmond after the tourney is over. I looked on Greyhound and their only ride back is way before the tourney will end. Anybody able to help me out?

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Just to get the word out to this community...

Halo Reach Release Party
Monday 9/13 7pm-12am
$20/Advance $25/Day of
Giving away a copy of the game, GamePad day passes, Liberty Lanes bowling passes, food passes and more. Should be a good time. Will be running tournaments, contests, etc.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Just to get the word out to this community...

Halo Reach Release Party
Monday 9/13 7pm-12am
$20/Advance $25/Day of
Giving away a copy of the game, GamePad day passes, Liberty Lanes bowling passes, food passes and more. Should be a good time. Will be running tournaments, contests, etc.
Might be there...

KageMurphy

Smash Master
+ Hype

I can't remember... does this place have Internet for a Livestream? ATHF should live stream here.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
They don't have net, to my knowledge. I could livestream...

However. I'll definitely be here, due to A. Skipping NJ and OH trips this month and B. I have to skip NOVA9000's event for work.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
We are working with Cox to try and get a high speed connection down there for this tournament. Will update if anything develops.

Josh

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Quick update...we will be doing this tournament in front of GamePad. This way we will be able to stream main stage.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Hmm...that's about an hour drive. Aw hell, why not? Anyone wanna carpool from DC?

Juice Box

Smash Cadet
May or may not be able to get to this one...last one on the 21st was very well run, so we'll see.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't think I wanna go to this anymore, smash is only fun to play at kennys ;D

but yea no more kenny's so I can't just go to tourneys to hang out anymore, except for chu biweeklies lol

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'll see about making it. It all depends on my schedule. It's also kind of far but we'll see how it goes.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Can anyone pick me up from college park, or a metro stop?
Also is there going to be a minus event, if not can i use the tourney down times for them?

@CK: Really hate you mang.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Hey seagull do you still have room in your car? I'm willing to bus to anywhere more accessable in the baltimore area since I'm not directly on the way for anyone.

If anyone else can halp lemme know, you MDVA peeps are pretty chill. I wanna make it to some more events before MLG to meet the rest of you =]

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
So my friends told me that somebody else plays Dedede and his name is also Brandon.

This will probably get awkward, I hope I can get my Dedede good enough by the time I go.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Most likely will be going.

Super and I will see if 3s gets enough interest so maaaybe I could run it... I will bring a setup just incase. :)

Top Bottom