• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad's: Final Destination Results!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"Everyone hates chu"

Anyways locals like Karcist really shouldn't be complaining about this, not like you had a chance of beating chu or anyone else after that. Instead of trying to get free wins off of people to get 9th instead of 13th (which doesn't matter lol) just get better.

and btw

If he's placing better then he was before then it means something because it verifies improvement on his part.

There is no proof also that Karcist had 0 chance of beating people. You shouldn't underestimate people, it's bad karma.

Saying **** like this causes people to quit the game. Making an already diminishing Md/Va brawl scene smaller is not worth saying things like this.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am not here to make people happy

I am here to crush dreams

anyways the boards are boring and if I wanna post this stuff I can, someone has to do it or this would be a boring *** region

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I am not here to make people happy

I am here to crush dreams

anyways the boards are boring and if I wanna post this stuff I can, someone has to do it or this would be a boring *** region
I've made a kid rage into closing his YouTube account he's had for 4 years.

Where you at?

He deserved all the **** I gave him though lol, it wasn't just some random kid I knew him....unfortunately.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

Where you at?

He deserved all the **** I gave him though lol, it wasn't just some random kid I knew him....unfortunately.
Good **** poyo

Smash community needs more rivalry's and **** talk in general

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Didnt Karcist beat Lil B?

BADEHHHHH
Yes, but I'm not competitive so I won't bring up details like which tourney it was or anything. So if he wants to say I suck and block me that's fine and I won't lose sleep over it or get angry. So he can go ahead and have his fun.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
SovaB - your not encouraging trolling. Your encouraging lame *** gossip/drama. I've found a a site more suitable for people like you:

CLICK HERE

Karcist

Smash Journeyman

Where you at?

Gotta love Poyo, haha. One of the only true trolls.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I also told you to come check in BEFORE SINGLES so I could make sure everything was cool. We waited for you in doubles, I wasn't about to do it again. Aaron and I both called your number to see where you were at the beginning of singles because you disappeared for an hour. I put the bracket up when I was tired of waiting. Stop blaming everyone else. Sooner or later a TO is not going to wait around for you. I wish I hadn't.
Putting me in the bracket would have stopped any confusion. I'm just saying. Why did you choose to not put me in the bracket? That wasn't a smart decision.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I also told you to come check in BEFORE SINGLES so I could make sure everything was cool. We waited for you in doubles, I wasn't about to do it again. Aaron and I both called your number to see where you were at the beginning of singles because you disappeared for an hour. I put the bracket up when I was tired of waiting. Stop blaming everyone else. Sooner or later a TO is not going to wait around for you. I wish I hadn't.
Honestly though, if he said enter him into singles with his doubles earnings, that's probably what you should have done. If he we're late afterwards, he should have just been DQed into losers

Juice Box

Smash Cadet
I entered this tournament and lost on second round but forgot it was double elimination...well i guess i learned a lesson for next time. Hope to get to more of these in the future.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I entered this tournament and lost on second round but forgot it was double elimination...well i guess i learned a lesson for next time. Hope to get to more of these in the future.
cool, hope to see you there

Top Bottom