• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ok, i never ever think to look at how many are actually in Singles or Doubles, i always place top 7+, and almost always leave prematurely, so im like "wtf... how did i actually place out of what???" lol
And no responses? I'd say im a pretty solid double's partner... likley the best gimper, as long as you don't pop me too (Joe.... you and Kack have been my only partners and NO EXAGERATIONS: in every single match, you both have killed me at least one stock.... >_> lol)

ptown

Smash Ace
i don't have a pardner then!!?

noyahzz!

someone from uncc: i want to ride with you guys!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea... Sonic partner is a peculiar thing... im so in the fray that i get killed by my partner, xD
The next bi-weekly??? umm... if i can ride/afford/get a pass from work, im good....
N JMan has no partner...(Peter can KO, JMan can gimp= win?)
Edit: wow, thread is dead, xD. Ummm... if i don't have a partner, im saving my 5 bucks for Wendy's afterwords, if i can get a partner and feel we work well/ compliment enough to place, im down for a it.

ptown

Smash Ace
who ARE you teaming with? first, i thought it was rot, then joe/devin. whats going on, bro?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
No, i really don't have a partner as of right now, i asked who would partner with me.
I had thought of teaming with Rot... but that seems like its throwing 5 bucks to a more well-rounded team, as much as it would pwn to see a Sonic ditto team take 1st, xD
If you really dont' have a partner, I'd team with you. Power/pure KO character with a speedy survivor/gimp killer. Could do quite well

ptown

Smash Ace
depends on whether ali decides to go and if uncc crew doesn't have any pardners.

we'll see, bro.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Basically, if ur down, i am. Should u be pardnered-up, no biggie. Should a more concrete partner want a go, i may take that up
If i don't have a solid one entry time, JMan sits this double out. Choose wisley, xD.
Ali@wat presdntation is better than cash money???

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Basically, if ur down, i am. Should u be pardnered-up, no biggie. Should a more concrete partner want a go, i may take that up
If i don't have a solid one entry time, JMan sits this double out. Choose wisley, xD.
Ali@wat presdntation is better than cash money???
Architecture :\ ... If I dont do it , I can pretty much say good bye to the universe

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I think I'll be there this week, but I don't think i'm allowed to join the tourney, cuz I can only go for like 2 hours :(

The Director

Smash Lord
I think I'll be there this week, but I don't think i'm allowed to join the tourney, cuz I can only go for like 2 hours :(
This is just more incentive for us to do a ****load of friendlies in the back room while everything else is going on in the main room.

As for Jman needing a partner, I'll vouch for him: he's a good teammate. His survivability as Sonic is next to none. (accept when I killed the **** out of him by accident with my super beast moves :chuckle: )

And I'm switching up partners every week. Who will it be this week??? :pimp:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
JMANS a drug dealer from Columbia, it's true.
^LMFAO! I prefer the term "street pharmacist" as im studying pharmacy. Both ways = cash money mulah, do ya how i do ya (10 Sonic pts to who figures out which lyric from what song that is...xD)

So, i guess i AM bringing my wii this week. I have both the standard Wii RCA, as well as the Monster Wii componets. Whichever looks better/ has less lag on the laggy backroom tv, will be used. Just... don't F up my wii... its meh baby, xD

And don't use my name-tag... my Sonic standards have *****... like my high ratio, xD

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Sheik + Zelda =/=(>) Nesswtf?

Maths is telling me to use Sheik / Zelda + Fox + Icy lovechilluns thursday.

edit: Or lawl I could just do like last week and ditto erryone.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Plz, u'd nvr ditto me unless i pulled my sorry Tink, lol.
My Steak Tier Sonic is just too bueno
Edit: I'd assume Devin is curious for this week's turnout. I know i am

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I said play a ditto.

Not seizure across the stage dressed like a blue testicle, spouting off sophisms like " UR 2 slaw"

multiple jk. Actually, I worked on my Sonic a bit this week. pshea.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd hate for you guys to make that drive for another 10-man tourney, but that's usually how it goes--we'll have a really good turnout one week, then a ****ty one the next (i.e. this week).

The Director

Smash Lord
I too am wondering who's coming tomorrow. More specifically, are there any new people coming this week?

I'm a little iffy. I know I'm def. coming next week, as it's a payday. Tomorrow's still up in the air.

Crio I dare you to ditto my DK. If you do tho, you have giant blue balls bigger than Sonic.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lmao.... man.... i know im coming for sure... but its still up in the air as to if im entering doubles...and for that matter, if its really a sub-par turnout, would be even waste time on doubles??? I mean.. Kack has that two hr window... straight to singles if we have like... 10 ppl?

Top Bottom