• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gameshark cheats here

ant-d

Smash Lord
No text, just loads of numbers. I think I can hack anything that's possible to hack.

So, if you have requests post them here.

Also someone post the codes that let you play on FD. It will help me to find what's needed to play a proper match on that stage.

Thino

Smash Master
so far , for pj64 its 800A4D09 0010 in VS mode and 800A4B19 0010 for 1P mode , VS mode being the most relevant , cuz the 1P mode one works already

ant-d

Smash Lord
Everyone said its due to the sky or something. Well I changed the sky to always purple (below 210HP or something). It crashes in vs mode, but its a different crash from before.

Maybe '10' doesn't exist in vs mode.

edit: i'll try to find more solid values for the sky (if thats what causes the crash)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Those tornadoes are actually blue? They are black in my game. Anyway, what is the code for that.

Thino

Smash Master
Everyone said its due to the sky or something. Well I changed the sky to always purple (below 210HP or something). It crashes in vs mode, but its a different crash from before.

Maybe '10' doesn't exist in vs mode.

edit: i'll try to find more solid values for the sky (if thats what causes the crash)
I was the one who started this sky thing , then everybody started repeating it. but after further investigation , it may also be because 'players starting slots' dont exist for FD in VS mode cuz they're different from 1P mode to VS mode (eg. Peach's Castle, Congo Jungle, Metal Mario Stage...), that means all those secret stages were planned to be avaiable in VS mode but were removed on final release of the game , but FD. so I'll let you look into VS mode , but also try the stock modifier for 1P mode it could be useful

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Giant Mario code was buggy, at least. It would decrease in size for all aerial attacks except Nair and the recovery was VERY hard to get, as you had to sweet spot for the middle of Mario, as opposed to his hands.

However, it did mean you could Down + B to Usmash against all characters, and also you could Fsmash someone from one side of Dreamland to the other.

Uber edgeguarding with down-tilted Fsmash.

Top Bottom