• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop goers, lets find eachother

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
So I figured wouldn't it be nice if all of us going to the gamestop tourny somehow let it be known to everyone there that we're from smash world forums, and that way we could see a fellow swf member and be able to strike up a conversation about brawl and just have an intelligent person to talk to. Yay or Nay? Your choice whether you want to find other swf members. I thought this thread would be a way to decide how we'll let our membership to Smash World Forums be know. I was thinking of maybe writing SWF on the top on my hand with marker so people could see it. What ideas do you guys have? If no one really cares, whatev, let the thread die. But if anyone wants to meet other swf members let's figure out a way to get our presence known without shouting it to the entire store and watching many confused faces.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
You've got it all wrong. We should just flail our arms for 10 seconds and then point to the Brawl display, then jump, THEN see who gets it.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
I like the flail your arms idea.

Just act like the wacking waving inflatable arm flailing tube man from family guy.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
You know that some people are going to crouch twice now, right? lol

You know what you could do is just crouch twice in the game during the tournament and then anyone watching will pick up on it. A lot easier and not so n00bish. lol

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: If I go I may actually do that both in game and out. Should I go anyone from SWF can find me for I will be wearing a gym shirt with my name as DUFFMAN and on the back OH YEAH!
Really

Ojanya

Smash Ace
I'll crouch twice in real life. I'll look like a *******, but I'll do it.

Basmothel

Smash Cadet
I'm going to crouch twice in my match... Just in the hopes that if I do fight someone good from SWF, that they fall over laughing and I win easily. *shifty eyes*

Shouting "SWF ROCKS!" while being in the middle of the crowd may work, too. But I'd never do it.

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Actually last night I was playing the game at bestbuy and a random kid came up and asked me if it was the full game. He mentioned he was going to the gamestop tournament and I heard him said he needed to practice with Ike when I gave him the controller. At that point I knew he was from swf because in the gamestop tips thread Ike was a big suggestion.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
oh man, you people better hope i dont see any little ****s in hazlet new jersey gamestop wearing a swf shirt or crouching twice, i will literally kick you in the face.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Ok what is so funny about this "crouch twice" thing?It isn't funny. Why does everyone think it is?:ohwell:

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I would guess it's a reference to something...something I don't know about ;(
Yeah, I on't really get it either. I spend a lot of time here, so I don't get how I would miss anything.

BTW, Your signature>all

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
It was a suggestion earlier in the week to crouch twice in game as a match stated (over the random player WiFi I believe) to show you were from SWF, and could then find out who it was afterwards and swap friend codes.

corban123

Smash Rookie
look, thebest thing u can do for online is make one of ur taunts "are u from SWF" and make the other 2 taunts yes or no

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
look, thebest thing u can do for online is make one of ur taunts "are u from SWF" and make the other 2 taunts yes or no
Text Taunts only work in Friend matches, not in Random matches. If they're on your friend list, you should already know if they go to SWF.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
The reson no one is gonna do that is because you cant put text on taunts for "with anyone" so thats why some one came up with the crouch twice thing.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Screw crouching, I'll short hop and moonwalk the whole time.

Zk Hammer

Smash Cadet
seriously, if i physically see someone crouch twice im going to laugh my *** off. I mean, what are the chances?

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
I'll be at the St. Clair Square mall in southern Illinois. Yes, I will crouch twice.

Lowe

Smash Rookie
My name is Jon and I'll be at the Springfield, MO Gamestop tonight for the festivities. The Gamestop at 3011 S. Glenstone, not in the mall. I'll be wearing a blue Adidas hat and I'll have my friend and fiance' with me (she said her strategy for winning the tourney is a low cut shirt. I guess the Ds come in handy for something other than motor-boatin ;) ).

Lemme know if you'll be there!

Top Bottom