• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop round 3 discussion!

Jewbacabra

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I just got out of my gamestop round 3 tournament, where of which i was victorious.

I played Zelda.
Random Stages, 5 minutes, no items.

Round 1 -- Premade Stage: Bath. Vs. Pikachu
Round 2 -- Premade Stage: Maze (i think thats the name). Vs. Pit
Round 3 -- Brinstar Depths. Vs. Zelda

Howd your round 3 go?

Eggm

Smash Hero
What kinda rules did you guys have and how many KO's did you get in your final round when you won? They did record it right?

Demised

Smash Ace
Round 3 Finals in AZ.

I happily won round 3. The comp wasnt very good at the one i went to.

Rules: No items, Battlefield only, 5 minutes.

My final match score was:

5 ko's
2 death's
0 sd's

He took a picture of it and sent it in and wont find out till monday if i made it. Whats everyone elses final round score?

(the guy i played got *****, lol. Silly upsmashing lucas.)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I got an invite to round 3, but I wasn't able to make it. I live in Oklahoma, and instead of sending me to Plano, TX, which is about 3 hours away, they send me to Kansas City, MO, which is about 5 hours away. I had some family-related circumstances which prevented me from going, but that certainly did not help :ohwell:

****, I probably should have been more assertive in trying to go, though; sounds like I could have won.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
i won mine as well papas. My score was 0.....went to sudden death lol I guess i wont be going to cali. it was 2 kos 2 deaths, sudden death KO does not count. Can you say....Horrible rules? lol.

- papa dav3 all day

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
i won mine as well papas. My score was 0.....went to sudden death lol I guess i wont be going to cali. it was 2 kos 2 deaths, sudden death KO does not count. Can you say....Horrible rules? lol.

- papa dav3 all day
Papa Dav3 is the ****ing man

Top Bottom