• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown , Garden City, Michigan - July 10th

lain

Smash Master
1: Lain - was so effed up

2: Anther - ;o Lemme know if you're going to anymore tournies bish! btw the Top of the Park suggestion worked I think... lol

3: Boxxy - Tearin' up them losers, good ****! Try to learn that desync I taught you, it's deadly.

4: L_Cancel - You know, it's true. No one can say AWWW YEAHHHH quite like you <3. Do better next timeeeee.

5: OmegaXF - BABY. Good to see you again after soooo long. Remember to try and hit me up sometime, we'll smash and partyyyyy hard.

5: Sparta Kick - Nice seeing you. Don't believe I've met you before, but I vaguely remember seeing you at another tourney... Nevertheless I was really impressed with your Snake, uber good!

7: Tutu - Top 8 with Sheik! Who is this guy!!!! Let's smash sometime butthole >:[

7: Rayquaza07 - Dude, you're seriously really good. Why don't you come to more MI tournies? I feel like you could possibly get top 3 with a little time. Oh yeah and you still owe me a cookie ;o

9: Coco - My man. 'salright about this tourney, it's hard to be consistent EVERY single time you play. See you at the next one!

9: MythTrainerInfinity - Only one man enough to main PT?

9: DarkLouis - Thanks for the ride and whatnot, good seeing ya again. Let's have a smasfest this weekendddddd

9: WTP - COME BACK INTO MY LIFE. But seriously, come to more stuff kevin. :[

13: Xatic - One day my child...

17: Lordhelmet - I GOTTA SAVE THIS REPLAY. lol. No hard feelings about it :p Nice falconry

17: Technical_Chase - I'm about to show you DDD **** that will BLOW YO MU****IN MIND. But yeah, remember that adderall too :p See ya sometime soon

17: Xyless - Nice seeing ya mang. Don't you live in Chicago?!!?!

17: Artemis - Nice meeting you. See you at the next one

17: Swift - Come to more tourniesssssss!

17: Ori - Baby :[ 'salright

25: PhoenixRisesTwice - Good seeing you again, I'll see you at the next tournament around here!

shut up hugo

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I main Lucario, lain. :p Myth Trainer is just a trainer class.

It was nice seeing everyone and well I wish there were a few more sets so I could get more friendlies with people!

Also, Risk7 used MK in his round 1 set with me. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR MAIN (unless if you fight Sheik or Pikachu).

Tech, you sure you don't wanna go Snake or Lucario against MK? They have a much easier time than D3, trust me.

DEMPY! Use Lucario more. I can teach you tricks that nobody knows about.

Xyless, never use Peach on me... That's the MU I know the most as Luc.

Ori, in doubles please, PLEASE don't run in front as MK when your partner is Lucario. Lucario is really really crazy offensive in dubs, but yeah it was fun.

lordehelmet, dude you are one of the most awesome players out there.

L_Cancel, IRL tripping johns.

That was a fun tourney. More shout outs later as I catch up on some sleep possibly.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MTI: I know full well Snake and Lucario do better against Metaknight than King Dedede. I'll have to elaborate:

Matches are more than ratios and facts. Mindsets also play a large role in these. I don't want to rely on Snake nor use him half the time. And my Lucario is decent but I don't feel confident using him in a tournament set. With that being said if I use characters that I don't want to use for the sake of a MU I'm probably going to lose anyway because of the lack of motivation. I need to learn the bad MUs as a D3 main or I'll never get anywhere. I KNOW I couldve placed higher if I used Snake more but I need to feel comfortable using D3 in tournament which is why I barely used Snake at all.

I know my MUs and I know when I'm walking into danger I've been around in the offline scene for a long time. So don't worry about me MTI I got this. :)

And when Lain shows me that real D3 **** its game over ;) And Lain I haven't forgotten about you I'm working on it right now.

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
Had a lot of fun at that tourney. Sucks this will be the last time I play with most of you guys.
Moving out to NC in two days. Though if you're at MLG Raleigh I'll see you there :D

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm sure I'm really going to suck at this, but here goes anyway.

Lain - Good show! Congrats on winning everything. Wish I could have gotten that picture with you and Anther - You know the one...
Anther - Gotta love that Pikachu. Grats on the double seconds, and thanks for the friendlies.
Boxxy - Didn't really get a chance to talk too you, but great job on third place.
L_Cancel - Didn't get much of a chance to talk either, but nice meeting you at the smashfest.
Sparta Kick - Plated you online a few time. Nice to see you at an actual tournament.
Tutu - Sheik is too good.
MythTrainerInfinity - Fun games. Play again at Vert's next smashfest?
DarkLouis - Glad you could make it out. Great Snake, and thanks for the G&W experience.
Xatic - Wish I had a chance to meet you, but thanks for coming and for all your help with pools.
Technical_Chase - Dude, this whole thing would have been a complete disaster without you. Can't thank you enough.
Artemis - Too bad we never got a chance to play. Pikachu dittos are always fun. Have a safe trip back home.
Ori - Shame I didn't get a chance to play you. Thanks for your advice with the Marth matchup and for everything you did to help out.
Ryuts - Have fun at MLG

Pictures will be up when I have a computer with an SD reader.

lain

Smash Master
Wait, do you not have a way to get those pics?! :[

I wish those "special" pictures were taken, shame

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I cant ****ing live in Midwest with all those Ice Climber mains.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
1: Lain - <3 fun tiime as usual. Great games in pools im going to get yiou next tourney for realsies >:]

2: Anther - <3 Thrz its always a fun tourney when you come. Your pikachu is always fun to watch

3: Boxxy - Good ****. No lie, Lain and I are so impressed at how well you have been doing with your ICs. MI ICs are to be feared >;3

4: L_Cancel - Great seeing you as always L, fun chatting and congrats on top 4 and getting 2 in dubs.

5: OmegaXF - It was so awesome tht you showed up dude. Your marth is still my fav and I learned a lot watching you play. fun mm :p

5: Sparta Kick - good stuff with top 5 SK your snake is becoming quite a threat mow x]

7: Tutu - WOW top 8 with Shiek. Your Shiek is getting there dude.

7: Rayquaza07 - "He came from WiFi" you got a pretty legit Snake there dude, I was suprise how well you shut down my Olimar. Your MK could use some work on tough MU's but stick to that Snake its good, its **** good.

9: Coco - You have seen better tourneys, you had a great streak of top 5 placing going so dont let this keep yo back. Fun hanging out with you. Bay City has some cool kids

9: MythTrainerInfinity - sorry about dubs dude. I've never teamed with a Lucario before, but eh I hate to be campy in Dubs. Good stuff getting top 10 you truly are "da bess" Lucario

9: DarkLouis - Great seening you again DL. Friendlies were fun and fun dubs set.

9: WTP - You live again! Havent seen you since LoLiS great to see you remeber us still XD

13: Rizk7 - RIZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3. I can say your gonna go far keep that Pika and Fox up dude

13: Zyth - Great seeing and chatting with you

13: Xatic I still need to work on that Wario MU but I'll get you next time :p

13: Goddy you looked so hood with that trucker hat XD. Fun hanging out with you

17: Lordhelmet - da bess Falcon evur

17: Oblivion - great to see that you and SK are coming more, I need more snakes to practice against. Fun B- matches XD

17: Technical_Chase - Good Tourney sir, Thanks for the DeDeDe advice it is going to help.

17: Xyless - MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS

17: Artemis - great seeing you again Artemis, your pika has improved from what I saw, I wished I sat down for some friendlies

17: Ori - STEP UP MORE YOU HAS A GOOD MARTH! YOU CAN PLACE BETTER :mad: :mad: DON'T GET ****ED UP BY SNAKES!!!!!

*Pools Cutoff*

25: PhoenixRisesTwice - great seeing you again Phoenix I knew I should have brought my deck :urg:

25: Demp - Great pools set, ur DK is still good I'm glad you didnt go Lucario XD

25: McNuggets - nice GnW fun friendlies after the tourney

33: Dusk - KINGDOM HEARTS FTW great to see I'm not the only fan in MI. You and the rest of Bay City are like the most down to earth people I've met.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: Lain: I was kidding about uploading the match, only saved it for that last stock :p. GGs regardless, we got wrecked in doubles.

2: Anther: Didn't really talk to you but your Pikachu is really fun to watch.

3: Boxxy: Friendly me next time!!

4: L_Cancel: Lot to say, thanks for being so generous and really really fun friendlies/tournament games. Teach me more of your trolling ways next time.

5: OmegaXF:

5: Sparta Kick: It was cool seeing you and fun friendlies!

7: Tutu: Again really good friendlies and tournament matches. Thanks for the advice I'll be putting that into my playstyle.

7: Rayquaza07: Fun games in doubles although your partner was making me mad lol.

9: Coco: Fun doubles friendlies.

9: MythTrainerInfinity: Fun friendlies man, hope to play you more in the future.

9: DarkLouis: Ah, really good games man. I'd like to play you more in the future, gotta work on that offline Snake match-up.

9: WTP:

13: Rizk7: Yo, Rizk you're a really nice guy, sorry we didn't get any friendlies in.

13: Zyth:

13: Xatic: Fun games as usual. Would've been better if you weren't such a scrub.

13: Goddy: GGs man. Fun car rides :p

17: Lordhelmet: wifi scrub

17: Oblivion:

17: Xyless:

17: Artemis:

17: Swift:

17: Ori: Sup dude, uh hi.

17: Arie:

25: Ryuts:

25: Hugs:

25: PhoenixRisesTwice:

25: Gifts:

25: Day:

25: Demp: We did pretty good in doubles despite having no real strategy, we gotta get some WEST SIDE smashfests in

25: McNuggets:

25: Mew: GGs my man!

Pharrox: Really fun tournament man!

Also, thanks Tech for housing us, the apartment was clean xD. Too bad we didn't get any real 1v1s in, maybe next time.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Maaaaaan, I forgot to leave ding a shoutout.

extended shoutouts:

DingDong - Nice seeing you again! xD GGs in doubles, winner's finals and grand finals were fun.

zyth

Smash Lord
well time for shout outs

1.Lain: gratz
2.Anther: u cheated
3.Boxxy: good goin on that high place, double MK in dubs tourny still got you tho XP
4.L_Cancel: good Oli main, nice dubs friendlies and tourny
5.OmegaXF: Got me in pools, thats 1-1 since our last tourny XP
7.Tutu: o_O wow thats a good Shiek....thats usmash slidin caught me by suprise
9.Coco: Oli mains!
9.MythTrainerInfinity: u screwed me over.....lol good game
9.DarkLouis: nice pools wish u had stayed wolf in our fights....I HATE SNAKE
13.Rizk7: Nice seein u again we got the same place XD
13.Zyth: wtf are u doin? isnt MK supposed to be broken?
17.Technical_Chase: glad u stayed D3 in our match, if u went Snake I would've been quite upset....
17.Ori: ORI!! WHATS GOOD?!

well this is probly my last tourny in Mich until next summer...or maybe christmas time, goin to D.C. for college......hopefully I go to the D.C. smash community and I win there XP

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Eh Zyth, you made me mad when you took out my buddy, Tech_Chase. :p

But in all seriousness good luck in college, dude. Hope to play you again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Eh Zyth, you made me mad when you took out my buddy, Tech_Chase. :p

But in all seriousness good luck in college, dude. Hope to play you again.
Eh, I'm a glutton for punishment. I figured out my answer about what I'm going to do though so no worries. I'm not losing to any more Metaknights...unless they're Judge <_<

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
He used it against Anther in winner's finals.

First 2 games, Lain wins ICs vs Pika

2nd 2 games Anther wins, ICs ditto

last game Lain wins Snake vs ICs

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Well, I finally have a working laptop again (yay me!), so uh here are those pics, and sorry for the daley (in no particular order).

[COLLAPSE=Oops]

[/COLLAPSE]

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
YEAH PICTURES.

And good luck in DC, Zyth. :3 And sorry, but I will probably never go Wolf against you again...same goes for all MK's. xD I probably should've went G&W on RC.

Top Bottom