• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll make sure I keep that in mind so you dont need to call me if youre running late..unless you want to lol
I will call you if I'm going to be late. I shouldn't be too late though.

Definitely gotta get some sleep the night before. It's gonna be a haaaard day. :p

And Boxxy I'll mm if you want once I get there.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Boxxy I wanna MM you, if we don't play in tourny that is.

Anyone tryna MM me though? Sheik or Falco or both, lets get it

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ive never actually checked that, my parents just always told me that it was store credit, proly didnt want me to keep the cash to myself lololol

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
Soooooo... Moving back to Michigan on the 3rd of November. I've been in SC all this time. I hate it, barely Any brawl, and it's a non-gambling state. (I play poker) I will most likely be at this, and I will probably be bringing coco and another friend. I will also bring a full setup as well :) bump bump bump hype hype. I miss my MI peeps :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Soooooo... Moving back to Michigan on the 3rd of November. I've been in SC all this time. I hate it, barely Any brawl, and it's a non-gambling state. (I play poker) I will most likely be at this, and I will probably be bringing coco and another friend. I will also bring a full setup as well :) bump bump bump hype hype. I miss my MI peeps :)
I dunno who you are but you're bringing Coco so I like you :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OMG its DRK :awesome:

dude Najib i havent seen you since like March. Whats good buddy

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
@ ori: nothin much bro! Just working and being miserable in sc. Miss you no homo :) is your number the same?I'm gonna try texting you :)

@ tewx2: I used to come to mi events. I've lived in mi my whole life and moved to sc for a change of pace. It sucks, so I'm moving back. You can ask me anything if you wanna know more about me :)

@hotarms: sure bro. Texas hold em' heads up for some cash will be fine ;)

@ techchase: you've met me before but I don't think you remember. It was at u of m flint for that one tourney. I know that's not specific but ori knows what it was called. I like you too :) and coco is one of my best friends.

ZTD | TECHnology

I never went to the U of M Flint tournament lol Unless you went to other tournaments with Xatic and Coco chances are I never met you. Name sounds familiar though. Anyway welcome back (soon) to Michigan.

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
@ tech chase: ok, my bad :( maybe I got you mixed up with someone else. I did go to 1 tourney with xatic and coco tho.

@ hotarms: can't wait ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

I want in on Texas Hold Em also...pretty decent at it ;)

Also I went by VerticalHorizon back in those days..or "Vert" as half of MI including the Bay City kids still call me lol

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL

Yes.

That's been my Smash tag since 2006 when I started on another site (the same site Boxxy came from) called Neoseeker. Then I decided "I don't really love this bad anymore anyway..time for a name change"

*poof* Tech_Chase is born.

Top Bottom