• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

What's The Point

Smash Master
****, not even close to 7. Flight was earlier than I thought, was hoping I could sneak singles in.

Also housing changes, but you just texted me about that.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Aw **** we gonna have to keep Tako locked up somewhere lol.

And WTP if it starts later and I find a way to sneak you in pools I'll do it but keep in mind we will be running a tight ship so no promises.

Also Cinci people and I should drink after the tourney <3

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Sumer, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go now. >_> Sorry for how late it is I'm telling you...

ZTD | TECHnology

Call me dood , in a movie soon but call / text me
I'll make it happen
We've taken care of the Cinci housing issue already. I'm going to hosue them and WTP is going to house the Neoh car unless you guys end up leaving for home after tournament (which KB told me could happen). So we're all set pretty much.

solecalibur

Smash Master
We've taken care of the Cinci housing issue already. I'm going to hosue them and WTP is going to house the Neoh car unless you guys end up leaving for home after tournament (which KB told me could happen). So we're all set pretty much.
Ok , didnt know we where housing saturday >.> , I can drive if he trust me lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's why I told him I'll most likely just drive everyone home if the tournament finishes on time, Sole. xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lawn chair grand finals man
I'll get my 2nd sweatshirt and my EVs
I already stood out for black friday.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You know Tech, if you really want to make sure crews happen, you can start it between doubles and singles. Oh, sure, singles might start a bit later, but where is the harm in that?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You know Tech, if you really want to make sure crews happen, you can start it between doubles and singles. Oh, sure, singles might start a bit later, but where is the harm in that?
Eff that. Doubles/Singles finishing first should always be a priority at a tournament, especially if I'm looking to drive home the same night so I don't have to do it tomorrow morning. :cool:

edit: Should be getting there around noon.

ZTD | TECHnology

I know you're trying to enter singles however doubles and singles are the main event and are the main priority. I should make sure that those are done first considering I have limited time with the venue.

If everything were to run smoothly though I wouldnt have a problem doing that. Gonna play it by ear.

Venue closes at midnight-ish btw.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll be leaving in about an hour. I should be there before 5. Tech I'll call you if I have any border troubles or anything to let you know if I can't make it.

Also, looking at google streetview, I see a bunch of businesses around but no Gameyard. Could anyone let me know where it would be in relation to a State Farm Insurance, a pet store, or a Rite Aid (all places that I can see on google streetview)?

Top Bottom