• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

nevershootme

Smash Master
we can see about melee..i'm kind of sick of brawl and brawl+ and all.
like seriously? brawl+? just think about it.
play melee then
ahhh

i am thinking..
we could have like 10 setups already at the store for melee....
maybe 5 tvs.
you guys bring some more...
set it up nicer and everything.....

let me know what you guys think.
I'm still here
just drifting in and out

on the road of life

tambien
keep both communities satisfied and no more arguments can occur discriminating one or the other detracts satisfaction and maybe attendance, as it stands in brawl+ in FL, it's more of a community effort to make it happen whereas other states may throw it on occasion

also, does gamezone do tournies for SFIV or BlazBlue, cuz there are communites out in orlando who play them.

edit: read about BB and SFIV on 1st post. the community out there (mostly FL) uses 360's, while it may force ps3 owners to mod their stick to play on 360 (and vice versa for the opposite), it doesn't hurt to try using both systems, but it may spring up issues in the long run

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you have a melee tournament I could bring 3 full setups.

and plus i will teach everyone how to play melee

~AceR~

Smash Cadet
I too wish that I could see more, nay, one tourney on Sunday. I can't go to tournies on Saturday, so I have never been to an actual tourney before. >_>

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
okay
sorry its been a while
we just have so much crap going on over here
what about hosting a WATO tourney?
Hungry?
answer please?
cause i would prefer you guys run this because i can't totally work on saturdays so yeah..

Top Bottom