• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Friend Finder, Post-Match Analysis, and Epic Videos !!! READ OP FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Hey guys. This thing still active? :o
I'm not that great of a ganon, but you've gotta start somewhere >>

SWF Handle: Ugg
Brawl Name: Ugg
Brawl Friend Code: 3179-6037-6510
LAN Adapter: Nope

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for some dittos?

Also, I just fought a team battle against another Ganondorf who knew techs and stuff. Which one of you was it???

EDIT: And we were on the same team the next time. I died a lot though.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Thanks too a huge snowstorm, I got no school.

Wanna do some ditto's? Just say the word.

:034:

Smash Hero
Qerk, we can play. I'm thinking of going back online sporadically, so.. yeah.

I'll quit if there's too much lag, though.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
wow, I forgot to check for the last hour or two.

If u still wanna still play, ill be fine. sorry

Dolphination

Smash Apprentice
hey I might be playing another friend on here but if he doesnt respond in the nest few minutes we can play for sure.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
You can go ahead and put me down I suppose.

SWF Handle: Union of Darkness
Brawl Name: Seiji
Brawl Friend Code: 4253-3146-7223
LAN Adapter: Yes

Dolphination

Smash Apprentice
Im going to be on tonight and tomorrow, gimme a hollar. i wanna play some of the greats cuz I really wanna sort of "prove" i can hang. PM me sometime.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
I'm pretty flexible about when I can play. I don't come around here too much anymore, but drop me a line if you want to brawl.

:034:

Smash Hero
Anybody up for some B-b-b-b-b-brawl?!

Not just Ganondorf ditto's plx

EDIT: Nevermind, internet isn't working properly :/

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
Ive been using Ganon more recently I think im pretty good =D

SWF Handle: Dxkid
Brawl name: Dxkid/Blaze
Brawl Friend Code:1332-7613-0606
LAN Adapter:No

Connection is ok i mostly play on weekends

Quick ?:Im a little slow of understanding is this like a clan or just a thread to find friendly dittos?

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Ive been using Ganon more recently I think im pretty good =D

SWF Handle: Dxkid
Brawl name: Dxkid/Blaze
Brawl Friend Code:1332-7613-0606
LAN Adapter:No

Connection is ok i mostly play on weekends

Quick ?:Im a little slow of understanding is this like a clan or just a thread to find friendly dittos?
I've added you, but come on, man, just read the freaking OP, alright? It doesn't say anything about clans. Hell, even just read the title of the thread.

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
I did read the title and the OP i just had hard time understanding

My mistake man

sorry bout acting like a n00b

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
SWF Handle: Squirrely
Brawl Name: Cream
Brawl Friend Code: 3265-6842-6055
LAN Adapter: Yes

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I don't do tourney's. Yet, anyways.

I only brawl online against random people and sometimes with my roommates but they don't like playing me because I beat them with ganon I assume.

I'll add as well.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
sure i will play,
name:knightzy
brawl name:moss
FC:0860-5001-7060.
LAN adaptor:YES
my wii is currently being fixed-_- ,so give me a pm if you want to play.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I don't do tourney's. Yet, anyways.

I only brawl online against random people and sometimes with my roommates but they don't like playing me because I beat them with ganon I assume.

I'll add as well.
By "added" I meant "I've added you to the list in the OP". I don't add people until we're setting up a match-up. My list is full.

TP

Smash Master
I want to work on my spacing. Does anyone want to practice with me? What I want is matches where we ONLY use Dtilt and Uair. Nothing but those two moves. I think it will help my spacing (and yours) to focus entirely on those moves. I'm not available right now, I have to go to work, but is anyone up to it some time in the future?

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
I want to work on my spacing. Does anyone want to practice with me? What I want is matches where we ONLY use Dtilt and Uair. Nothing but those two moves. I think it will help my spacing (and yours) to focus entirely on those moves. I'm not available right now, I have to go to work, but is anyone up to it some time in the future?
that sounds like just what I need. Throw me a line sometime

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Yo DAD, you up for some lag filled games?

EDIT: iiiin like two seconds. Lol, gotta get this ranked out of the way really quick

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Yo DAD, you up for some lag filled games?

EDIT: iiiin like two seconds. Lol, gotta get this ranked out of the way really quick
Sure. I'm interested more in order to show you some new stuff I've been working on. I'm a little Brawled out right now. I'll stay online and you should just host a match when yr ready.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Sure. I'm interested more in order to show you some new stuff I've been working on. I'm a little Brawled out right now. I'll stay online and you should just host a match when yr ready.
Sounds good, but I wouldn't join the one I'm hostin right now >.>. DAD...don't you AIM or anything?

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Fer reals. Why did you give up on aim? Was it the conveniently talking instantly to each other that bothered you :p?

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Fer reals. Why did you give up on aim? Was it the conveniently talking instantly to each other that bothered you :p?
LOL. when I left for college FIVE years ago, there were only a handful of people I wanted to keep in contact with consistently, and for that I preferred phone or email. I use Gchat on Gmail now when I want to talk to people.

Anyway, Swoops, get yr farty butt online so I can show you this new stuff, whoop you around a few times, and get some sleep.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
D*MN good matches, Swoops. It's been too long, old friend...it seems we can learn a few things from each other, as per usual. I really want to do a set with you and record it, but it's honestly not even worth it because of the lag. Thanks for a great online experience, Nintendo.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
D*MN good matches, Swoops. It's been too long, old friend...it seems we can learn a few things from each other, as per usual. I really want to do a set with you and record it, but it's honestly not even worth it because of the lag. Thanks for a great online experience, Nintendo.
Hoo boy, you too DAD. That spot dodge>d-tilt is kinda tough because if you do it right out of the IASA frames you actually move back. The walk forward kinda sucks because of the frames it takes.

I recorded like one match >.> (the last one.) But it'd be awesome if we could ever play some in person matches. Actually, consider going to the Genesis tournament in the summer. I know kosk is going, and I'm trying to get out there too. Lol, have someone fly you out here. It would be sick having three top tier Ganon's rocking that tourney.

I just wish I could hit by f-air spacing online. I've found that it just might be one of Ganon's best spacing tools.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Hoo boy, you too DAD. That spot dodge>d-tilt is kinda tough because if you do it right out of the IASA frames you actually move back. The walk forward kinda sucks because of the frames it takes.

I recorded like one match >.> (the last one.) But it'd be awesome if we could ever play some in person matches. Actually, consider going to the Genesis tournament in the summer. I know kosk is going, and I'm trying to get out there too. Lol, have someone fly you out here. It would be sick having three top tier Ganon's rocking that tourney.

I just wish I could hit by f-air spacing online. I've found that it just might be one of Ganon's best spacing tools.
Seriously. I got a lesson in FAiring. You crushed my face a few too many times for my liking, even with the lag. Yeah, the DTilt is mad hard to hit out of the spotdodge, especially in comparison to the FTilt, which gets a MUCH better slide anyway. How'd you love that Demonic Dash Attack, though? I love that thing, and I get people in it all the time. It's hard to do with the lag online with any consistency, as I'm sure you saw from my mad DSmashes out of Spot Dodge.

When/where is Genesis? Maybe MOM and I could take a road trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom