• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Friend Finder, Post-Match Analysis, and Epic Videos !!! READ OP FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
It'd be pretty cool if everyone had a signature/favourite move in their Ganon-info.
Though it would be troublesome for DAD to edit everything again ;/
LOL. maybe after we update all the colors. I'd be down, though. I decided to color code so that the information was a little more personal and robust, so signature moves also seems like an option. Kalm and I are talking about linking to a Ganon Tier List social group in this thread too, so I'm not against turning this thread into more than just a friend finder. Which reminds me...start uploading epic ditto matches and I'll do the same. We need a video section.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
DAD should be a video up loader for the poor who can't afford a recording device.

*hint*
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was an intelligence uploader for the poor who don't know how the f*ck to play Ganondorf.

LOL. JK. I don't have time to upload all the vids I want to make let alone upload for you fartbutts. Get some other schlub to upload your vids.

I'm a busy man! :Slams door behind himself as he enters DAD's SMASH LAB. The sound of multiple bolt locks follows:

TP

Smash Master
My signature move is Choke>Fsmash. It is how I get like half my kills. Just step away during their getup attack and wreck them.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
My color is Blue Ganondorf. That's all I'll use unless I'm forced into a different color by Team Battles.

Signature move? Eh, maybe it's my Flame Choke strings. Few things as enjoyable as snatching and blowing up your opponent's face, then imagining their dread as you do it over and over again, predicting their every attempt to escape their fate.

My favorite move though is probably the U-Smash for its killing potential. It's like a Sparta Kick, except Ganondorf boots them off the planet.

BTW...anybody around wanna have some matches? (And by "some" I mean a lot, 'cause I'm pretty insatiable when it comes to matches).

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I'm just about always up for games with anyone, send me a message or something if interested.

Edit: I don't think I've mentioned it yet, I use blue dorf.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I'm around for most of today and tomorrow if anybody living around me wants a few dittos. I've been trying to get my Ganondorf to a decent level (moreso I'm trying to get my playstyle to a decent level).

*waits for a challenger*

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I'll play a few right now; fedex guy woke me up earlier than expected.

Edot: Whoops, getting tired. I'll keep checking back throughout the day, though.

studly

Smash Ace
SWF Handle: studly
Brawl Name: stud
Brawl Friend Code: 1075-0404-8879
LAN Adapter: No

i play old ganon
generally i dont play brawl online... but i might for this

i play ganon in the tourneys.... going on 6 now

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'm new to Ganon, would anyone here care for a brawl? ^_^

The closer you are to NYC the better. ^_^
Yo AfroThunder, what's up man. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I play Ganon competitively at some NY tournies. DAD's the name. Anyway, if you want to be put on the roster, please format your information the way it is in the OP. I'll friendly you on wifi sometime if you want.

<3 DAD

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Cool. :D

SWF Handle: AfroThunderRule
Brawl Name: Love
Brawl Friend Code: 3823-8768-8358
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Doesn't matter.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Guess I should check up on this topic a bit closer. Then again, I was watching the Inauguration. I'll try to check up here again at about 5:30-6:00 PM EST for someone to play me. Sorry if I made anybody wait earlier.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
That was rather laggy for me; then again my game seems to be especially sensitive to frame lag. We'll have to play again, 'cause frankly I was playing a technically better Ganondorf earlier this morning (when of course, nobody is ever around on my FC list.) Waaay too many mistakes on my half. Couldn't even Thunderstomp properly without a DSmash coming out. >=/

Eh, next time I'll just ask for a warm-up prior to the ditto matches (using a different character of course). In any case though good games. You don't seem that new to Ganon. I mean at least not completely new.

(Edit: For those particular folks, by "game" I mean my ability to play, not my Wii or game disc.)

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Yea some part were laggy, I sometimes wanted to a automatic Dash Attack, then that stupid Down Smash showed its face.

Yea, I know how input lag can mess people up. >_<

When you want a Rematch let me know. ^_^

And yea, I started using Ganon like to weeks ago. :p

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Not input lag, frame lag. The input lag wasn't too bad. Good example here.

Just yesterday I played somebody in Sacramento, CA. Now that match had a lot more input lag - .5 seconds at the least. Strangely enough, there was next to no frame lag, so timing inputs was crappy, but the actual game ran almost buttery smooth. In those matches I started crappily, but soon was giving out the beatdown.

Those kind of matches can be annoying since you really can't do what you want, but it's actually easier from my observations to avoid making mistakes since you kind of limit yourself to particular movements. On the flipside, frame lag can actually ignore inputs altogether, meaning you make a mistake regardless of how it was inputted. The worst though is a nasty mixture of both. That kind of stuff will frustrate me to no end and leave me making entire paragraphs full of online Johns. Essays even. =P (Yeah, I'll proudly say I will John endlessly when I feel cheated. Not afraid to admit it.)

Can't do much about it though unfortunately. I've done everything I can on my half. Stupid Nintendo.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Anyone care for a couple games? I have eliminated the lag (so Z1GMA, I can play you properly whenever you want to now).

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Anyone care for a couple games? I have eliminated the lag (so Z1GMA, I can play you properly whenever you want to now).
Yea.. the lag wasn't that much of a factor this time, compared to our previous games..
What did you do to fix it?

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
I moved my tv over a bit. Was too close to my comp, the two interfered with each other.
Anyone care to play?

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Roger that.

Edit: Give me a few to hook the wii up to a tv, playing on the computer feels weird to me. Just hooked it up yesterday to record some vids.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Ugh, hold up DAD, GB match I didnt know about >>

EDIT: Hey, what's that ganondorf chatroom by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom