• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Tier.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I'm so happy our hard work is rewarded with our own tier name.
Its better then Boring MK who gets "S".

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The game is based on items, but I'm sure Ganon is among the worst characters there, too.
Maybe not bottom, but low-tier for sure.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Ganon + items = god tier!

Haven't you seen Super Ganon Time, Z1g?!

He's in the right place...
...or is he?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'll never see Ganon as bad. Sure, due to some really egregious issues that make it seem as though the devs INTENTIONALLY made him as bad as he could be without being unusable make him seem that way. But under the right circumstances, he can be, as we all know, amazing. I think if his recovery were a bit better, he'd be set. The fact that he's heavy doesn't matter much when he dies at 70% from gimps.

No character can intimidate and clasp the heat of his opponent with such infernal confidence; such burning hubris; as our King of Evil. Ganondorf.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
The other characters have grown so fearful of Ganondorf that they had to combine their efforts to push him down a tier. However, the only reason it was successful is because Ganon allowed them to. And he allowed Link and Zelda to get away from the Triforce tier without taking their Triforce parts, just so he can have the extra challenge.

Because he knows, as we do, that winning by pressing a single button and being gay is...well...gay.

:034:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Ganon is only last on the Tier List because the other boards are afraid
of discussing the match-up in their MU-thread.
No MU-thread has ever completed the whole roster before they start a new MU-thread.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
Ganon is only last on the Tier List because the other boards are afraid
of discussing the match-up in their MU-thread.
No MU-thread has ever completed the whole roster before they start a new MU-thread.
lol that must be why i never find the other characters mu vs ganon when i try to study both ways XP

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Link > Zelda > Ganon...

Wth does Sakurai have against characters from the Zelda Series!?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
All three Triforces have gathered...would you hear my desire?
To take this foul blade...and use it to blot out light forever!

I guess that's why Sakurai had to make Ganon so bad. If he had given Ganon his sword, the game would never have seen the light of day.

:034:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
If Link was really good a lot of people would play him sich it such a populair serie.
Some of the more unknown character are a lot better, (Kirby series excluded).
Now the only people that play him are LoZ fanboys that are.. Huge trolls. Otherwise the community would be stacked with people, cause ya know, its Link.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
and a good grab.
Falcon's jabs alone would be enough to make him Mid.

But yeah.. Better Grab Range would be a big buff, too.

Also Ganon with Ike's jab would be instant mid-tier
Imagine: Jab Cancel -> Ftilt or iDA :lick:

Also, it would be brutal if we had a pummel that inflicted like 4.3% damage or so.
*Ganon slamming them into his Chest Plate*

And his Uthrow:
He lifts them up, breaks their back on his shoulders, lightning and purple flames shoot out, then they bounce up with pretty weak knockback, dealing 18% damage to the opponent, and 4% damage to Ganon himself.

(4% to Ganon so that it wouldn't be overpowered compared to Fthrow which deals about 13%)

Exalted

Smash Lord
@Z1G the Zag: Would've been more awesome if the opponent was blasted by purple lightning bolts which produce shockwaves along the ground for extra visual pwnage after he breaks their back. The screen should darken too.

Might as well add a WP at the end of it. And then the Sword of the Sages. And Beast Ganon. And Verm.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Imagine: Jab Cancel -> Ftilt or iDA :lick:
That would be ****ing smexyyyyyy. We would have so many options and an easier time killing our opponents.

Jab Cancel into grab would solve our grab range problem a little bit and we would have Jab Lock on some charas.

Top Bottom