• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon vs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
on the patient falcon thing (dont worry ill jump off the subject quick) i think thats probably my ganons problem, there is a limit to my patience and i know ill get bored and start playing stupid. i need to work on that (lol, this was more of a side note to myself then a reply).

marths dancing dolphin thing is kinda tought to get around (for me atleast). what you can do is either let the first hit hit you and CC it to a jab/grab or if your opponent keeps waiting for you to rush in then evades into the dancing dolphin, then dash in and then dash out to a bair which will usually trade blows. at high percents you can CC the first hit and block the rest that way you can get the sheild grab on marth. thing about the dancing dolphin is the 3rd hit usually knocks you far enough back that you cant sheild grab marth. main problem i have with marth is tech chasing with that stupid fthrow. only strat i have on that is DI down and hope i IQ that sucka :mad: !

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Ok Titan. Your excessively long double post that I didn't care to read clinched the win. When you say you can't space a character because he's faster than yours, that tells me two things:

1. Your Ganon is garbage.

2. You'll circle my logic and theory fight me all day because you're that stupid.

Just stick to your reverse up B's out of shields like you suggested in some other thread. I'm sure that'll teach those crafty Falcons!

-Syn
(the funny thing is, I know you're sitting at your Cube practicing those tilt techniques as I type this)

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Your Falcon getting spaced by inferior characters so easily just tells me that you're a scrub that should stick to playing turn-based RPGs instead of fighters. Don't evaluate a match-up based on how often you get owned by stomps, >+Bs, and random tilts, champ ^_^

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
mookie i already had the frame data posted and ive seen falco get sheild grabbed by ganon alot in tournies.
I *thought* I could grab Falco out of shinespike (I refuse to call it "pillaring") with Mewtwo well, but I was wrong... CAUSE GANON'S GRAB IS ****IN RIDICULOUS.

Holy sweet bajesus can you sheild grab Falco! It's like, ******** easy. Plus with Ganon's haxxorz grab (my term for being able to grab slightly behind him) it makes Falco just an endless throw combo if he tries that shine spiking crap.

I am prolly gonna use Ganon as my Falco counter now, cause that grab is straght up ******** good on that ******** bird.

BTW, Tipman, do you use AIM? Drop me a line sometime if you do.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
"Holy sweet bajesus can you sheild grab Falco!"

lol, yes you can. now can you beat falco, (with ganon of course) thats the though part.

yeah my AIM is tomxedge.

i know we talked a bit about this earlier in the thread but what are some good techs versus falco? one that i use is if they are approcing me with SHL i will usually CC one of the hits and ftilt to get some damage in but i really dont have any specific strats. know anything good in this match up anyone (or should i just say titan44 and mookierah since your the only dudes in this topic posting :laugh: )?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I dunno anything specific versus Falco yet, cause this was the first time in ages I used Ganon against JC's Falco. I just blasted him with aerials, dodged lasers, and shield grabbed his shinespikes. He is really big into shinespiking, and he was being stubborn about letting it go, so he got grabbed a lot :-P.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
a few qualms about the ganon v gw matchup. I don't really see how ganon is more evasive or faster than gaw in anyway. Ganon's wavedash is slow and doesn't link together very well where gaw is lightning fast with it. And how does ganon win the edgeguarding department? The dtilt ***** ganon, at like thirty percent if he gets dtilted off the edge, he gets edgehogged. And ganon has no moves that can hit a sweetspotting gaw. Also i would say that their recoveries are probably even. Mind you, ill agree that ganon has the advantage but it would be what you might call a small/medium. He has power and range whereas gaw has speed, priority, and edgeguarding.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Titan44 said:
Your Falcon getting spaced by inferior characters so easily just tells me that you're a scrub that should stick to playing turn-based RPGs instead of fighters.
LOL!

If you're going to try and insult me, I advise you don't try so hard, it shows and I'm not worth it.

Don't evaluate a match-up based on how often you get owned by stomps, >+Bs, and random tilts, champ

And you shouldn't evaluate matchups based on how many times you get ***** by someone better than you, scrub ^_^

BTW, this is the second time you tried to tell me I don't what zoning is. Learn what the fvck it is yourself before you go around telling people that use the term correctly, they're using it out of context.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94087&highlight=zoning

"Zoning usually incorporates walking, dashing, whiffing and hitting with normal/special moves to maintain distance and/or 'push back' the opponent to allow you breathing room to react to attacks in time, prevent dash-in attacks from the opponent, counter hit poorly ranged pokes from the opponent as well as set up proper ranges for your character for jumps, dash in ticks, combos, specials, supers, overheads or throws, whiffing moves for meter, or even baiting attacks from the opponent to parry and counter."

...Game, set, match you dumb****.

Last thing I'd tolerate is some random scrub talking down to me over the internet, when he can't even do a reverse ****ing jab with his main, so he prefers to do Up B out of shield instead. F***ing loser.

And congrats on being the second person ever put on my ignore list.

Hey look! It's another Texan!

-Syn
(it's already bad enough your kind is mucking up our country, now we gotta deal with you guys sucking it up in Smash too)

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
omegablackmage said:
a few qualms about the ganon v gw matchup. I don't really see how ganon is more evasive or faster than gaw in anyway. Ganon's wavedash is slow and doesn't link together very well where gaw is lightning fast with it. And how does ganon win the edgeguarding department? The dtilt ***** ganon, at like thirty percent if he gets dtilted off the edge, he gets edgehogged. And ganon has no moves that can hit a sweetspotting gaw. Also i would say that their recoveries are probably even. Mind you, ill agree that ganon has the advantage but it would be what you might call a small/medium. He has power and range whereas gaw has speed, priority, and edgeguarding.
well evasive tactics i was thinking about landdashing and the effectiveness of running bairs and uairs (since they get auto canceled). i admit though that i have little knowledge of this match up and i made the list based off of frame data and common sense. ive felt the power of dtilt edge guard after i made that list so ill definitly edit it on that. though G&W sweetspot can be stopped by reverse uair and since G&W doesnt get much vertical distance with his up B one edge guard to edge hog can get you the KO (depending on percent of course). edgeguard ill say theyre about equal cause dtilt... *sigh* dtilt owns and uair can be as effective as dtilt (with less of a gimping feeling :laugh: ). priority yeah G&W has (disjointed hitboxes). recoveries are both really good. in evasive tactics what does G&W have, wha are some of the things he can use to get away from ganon? good stuff none the less (ill never get that saying yet ill use it every other day) ill update the list accordingly. thanks for the info.

edit: oh and speed on the list is based on attack speed (opening frames) it has nothing to do with running speed (mobility takes care of that). just letting you know incase you might have gotten confused, though i need ot make that more clear since it can be misleading.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
i don't really think the up air could hit gaw's recovery, i could be wrong but if you really try to max out gaw's recovery he actually has quite a bit of vertical warp. Go to the edge and roll backwards to it and throw a motion bomb down (sticks to the side), you can recovery and grab the edge without getting hit if you sweetspot right (you warp to the edge just as the bomb explodes and you remain unscathed). I'll admit that ganon's up air could really hurt gaw, but im pretty sure you'd have to hit him out of his general recovery and not his up b.

For attack speed, gaw's aerials he has dair, fair, and bair that are pretty quick and on the ground the dtilt, greenhouse, and (sort of) the up tilt are quick. I won't try to pretend that his smashes are quick.

Again, ganon still ownz gw, its probably just a bit closer that what was once thought. (at least for not having played this matchup you did a pretty good job coming up with most of the pros and cons, props to you)

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
SynikaL said:
BTW, this is the second time you tried to tell me I don't what zoning is. Learn what the fvck it is yourself before you go around telling people that use the term correctly, they're using it out of context.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94087&highlight=zoning

"Zoning usually incorporates walking, dashing, whiffing and hitting with normal/special moves to maintain distance and/or 'push back' the opponent to allow you breathing room to react to attacks in time, prevent dash-in attacks from the opponent, counter hit poorly ranged pokes from the opponent as well as set up proper ranges for your character for jumps, dash in ticks, combos, specials, supers, overheads or throws, whiffing moves for meter, or even baiting attacks from the opponent to parry and counter."

...Game, set, match you dumb****.
Nice find. You forgot a little something though:

"zoning - keeping a certain distance from your opponent so that you maximize your attack options while limiting theirs, getting the opponent into the corner allows you to zone better, since while you have both forward and backward movement available, they have only forward movement."

You really are the selective reading champion. Did you honestly think it was a smart idea to link to the rest of that post, even though it clearly says zoning is about DISTANCE? I don't care if you want to remain a delusional scrub, but stop spreading false info jack***. It's dumb ****s like you that ruin the fighting game scene.

Btw, don't hate on the great state of Texas plz. We happen to be one of the dominant forces in almost every fighting game imaginable (smash included), unlike your pathetic state LOLZ. ****talk is fine and all that, but at least keep your mouth shut until Florida is known for something other than oranges. Knamean dun? ^_^

Tipman: Sorry for mentioning you in any of my posts earlier. I meant no disrespect, but your sidekick (maybe "lacky" is a better word) is pretty good at pressing my buttons. Him ignoring me is probably for the best, since these dumb arguments won't waste more space.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Titan44 said:
****talk is fine and all that, but at least keep your mouth shut until Florida is known for something other than oranges.
^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^
ROFLMAO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA, danm that was a good one. no disrespect taken (obviously).

omegablackmage: i was messing around with G&Ws sweetspot and man you were right that thing warps good. i think ganons uair will still hit it though since it goes well under the edge. until i find out for sure ill just put that as a plus for G&W till i find out for sure about the uair (not like theyre G&W players all over the place). what are some of the stuff you look out for when versing ganon with G&W? any stages in particular you like/dislike?

a guy i know named greenmario plays G&W though i never played him with ganon... um, i looked away from the computer screen too long and forgot where i was going with this. :ohwell:

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so um........I played Caveman for the first time Sunday. Young Link is no fun at all :urg:. He had all these trick involving 2 bombs, and I was just like wtf. The rest wasn't so bad and I got him down to one stock the 2 games I played him, but that projectile game was vicious. Maybe my losses had more to do with the fact that it was me vs Caveman than Ganon vs Y.Link, but I seriously had a hard time finding viable options. Anyone have tips for this fight?

Looking at the list on the first page, I have a couple changes to suggest. Jiggs and Samus should be about even with Ganon, or maybe at a disadvantage. Jiggly's biggest advantage here IMO is rest combos, but I seriously haven't had much trouble with those since I've just been zoning the **** out of her mostly. The other hard part is her edge-guarding abilities, but Ganons should be used to having their recovery ***** by now. On the other hand, she doesn't really have a viable option for getting in on Ganon without potentially getting hit hard, and that's a REALLY bad thing. She dies too fast to be taking that kind of risk, but she doesn't have much of a choice really. So yeah, I think this one is kinda favorable.

Samus' projectiles don't mean a whole lot to Ganon since he can just jab ground missiles and walk in afterwards. I've also started >+B'ing under the low air missiles when I'm in range, which has landed me a few free hits. Charged shots can be nasty in a few situations, but usually aren't too hard to avoid. That said, this fight usually comes down to close range fighting, where Ganon wins on range and power, but Samus wins in terms of priority from my experience. Like you said, it also doesn't help her that CCing just doesn't fly against Ganon in most cases. Neither character is particularly fast (although Samus' aerials seem to be a bit faster), so that's never bothered me a lot. So yeah, I think Ganon has the advantage on the ground. On to recovery. Her projectiles make it a bit tough for Ganon to get back sometimes, and even if he does get back, u-tilt owns his up+B for free =/. But on the other hand, Ganon's u-air ***** bomb jumps pretty hard. She still has a chance to make it back in some stages with the grappling hook, but I'm working on my reverse Wizard Foot spike to shut that **** down :chuckle:. But yeah, both characters are great at edge-guarding each other. Samus might get the advantage just because u-tilt is SO good. Still, this is definitely one of Ganon's "easiest" fights in the top tier.

ICs have that infinite that seems to work particularly well on Ganon (you get grabbed, you lose a stock). That alone is enough to give them the advantage here. Fortunately, most players probably can't do it. Unfortunately, the one real ICs player I know can..... x_x

Roy is up in the air right now in my mind. his >+B combos seem hella against Ganon for some reason, even though I know it's CCable. On top of that, counters can REALLY **** up Ganon's day. I mean, taking like 40% instantly is no joke. Just this weekend I was comboing a Roy and accidentally hit nuetral B, and you can imagine what happened after that :laugh:. Edge-guarding goes both ways, since both characters have relatively ****ty recovery. I hadn't given this fight much thought until recently, but I can't call it.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Ganon vs. Roy. Ganon has the upper hand just because eventhough they screw each other rather nastily Ganon can do it faster. Roy can't hound Ganon on the ground like Marth and his >+B while annoying needs a lot of executions in order to build damage. It's not going to be a total rapefest since Roy vs. Ganon is one of Roy's winnable matches it's just much harder work for roy than for ganon.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yeah samus' uptilt owns hardcore. i agree with you on jiggs and samus, for a long time ive always felt that they were either equal or at a disadvantage vs ganon. samus maybe a little less (i think ganon gets the best of her).

i never played a good ylink but since you say he caught you with some tricks maybe thats why you lost. since you didnt know how to fight him (i know first time i played against jiggs i got sent to 0-90 with out touching her now i eat her alive). remeber that you can chain grab link, its cheap but it works. also ledge drop reverse uairs **** ylink since most of the time hes forced to up cause of his short chain.

ICs can **** you bad if you commit to any high lag moves (such as smashes and dair/fair) so i suggest using bair and uair to keep distance and abusing dair for edguarding since ICs have problems meteor canceling when theyre to far apart. infinites own but only when theyre both on the stage so take advantage of any desyncing techs and abuse one of them (going after the sister the whole time isnt always a good idea).

roy can own sometimes but ganon can over all take him. keep from doing heavy moves on him, you can basically CC and counter anything he throws at you well if he doesnt hit with the inside and you can chain grab him. just becareful not to up tilt or nuetral B by accedent.... cause that would really suck :cry: . with edgeguarding its all about using the ledge invincebility to your advantage as ganon cause roys upb almost always trades hits with ganons uair and sometimes just cuts through it. roys nuetral b on the other hand is DANGEROUS. if your not gonna make it over him get hit by that **** ASAP before it gets stronger!

i think though its time to fix jiggs and samus a bit on the list. glad you brought that up.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Thomas Tipman said:
yeah samus' uptilt owns hardcore. i agree with you on jiggs and samus, for a long time ive always felt that they were either equal or at a disadvantage vs ganon. samus maybe a little less (i think ganon gets the best of her).
Uptilt is not that bad. You can tech it easily. I got bored the other night and went fighting 3 Samii on a team (team attack off). They edgeguard with Uptilt and I teched it everytime. I think it's actually one of the easiest techs (with Ganon) as long as you're not too high.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
really thomaz? for some reason i cant tech that move, do you just DI towards the stage like usual or something else? to me its just one of those moves where i say to myself "what did i do wrong".

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
no you can't tech that

ganon always goes a tiny bit above the edge to grab it, even though it doesn't look it and you go right for the edge. you also can't tech at this time. good players abuse it badly.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
ICs and ganon go pretty even for counters, IC can chaingrab him bad but ganon's down b seperates them good and you can make a KO on either climber very quickly.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Advice vs Peach

There are 15 pages in this thread, so I'm not gonna look through all of it.

I need advice against Peach players. I've heard (although am not entirely sure) that Ganon is a Peach counter. Being a Yoshi player, I have a desperate struggle to find an appropriate counter to any Peach player I may encounter in tournament, and I was hoping picking up Ganon might aid me against my worst matchup.

I know the basics. Catch turnips with Z in mid-air to remain mobile. Keep her in the air to punish her with up-airs and such. Shield grab dash attack, into d-throw into b-air, f-air or up-air at varying % and DI. Use f-air on her shield, and either space yourself far enough back to avoid a shieldgrab, or else l-cancel and jab. On approach mix up some wavelands to avoid turnips and some other moves, and if there's an opening waveland forward to grab or jab.

I still can't manage to win though. I get comboed heaps, and I can't seem to kill her as easily as she kills me. She racks up damage fairly well, since all I need to do is get caught by dash attack in midair or screw up an l-cancel and I'm in for some fairly nasty combos. I've noticed once I get grabbed by her, she gets the upper hand and I'm on the defensive, barely able to dodge her unpunishable attacks, or at worst getting hit by all of them.

She seems to win in edgeguarding, although I can tech the d-smash fairly well, she just d-smashes again, or jumps and n-airs me back out, or waits till I land and d-smash me again, removing any use of the down b for recovery. I can't seem to beat the umbrella that well, and most of Ganon's edgeguard techniques that can be used on her can be meteor recovered, DI'd or teched.

Any advice? Or shall I just head over to the Marth room =P

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Eddie is supposedly really good against Peach, but IMO she slightly edges him out during this match-up in general.

Ganon can **** her up quick with his crazy power, but the biggest problem here is that Peach's priority >>>>>>>>>>>> your's. I mean, I've had seemingly active F-airs just get ran through with ease by her dash attack. Normally this wouldn't be a huge issue since you could just run away B-air or something, but running away doesn't work that well since she still has turnips. Sure, you can catch them and throw them back, but then you'll probably just get into a turnip tossing war. That, or she'll throw one while jumping in on you, in which case trying to catch turnips is pretty hazardous. Only good thing I see about this fight is that Peach can't just mash down smash like crazy because of D-air.

The other big problem with this match is edge-guarding. Basically, you can't do much to her. Chase her around with U-air if she's above you, but that's about it. If she's under you, her up+B easily beats D-air and U-air spikes. Wizard Foot works, but if you miss, you're probably gonna die. Peach, on the other hand, has the easiest time in the world edge-guarding Ganon (big surprise there). Toss a few turnips when you're far out for free damage, then down smash if you get close. Down smash is techable, but you might have to tech multiple times to survive so good luck with that. Miss the tech and die instantly. Fun, huh? Unless you were hugh above the stage or in a position to reverse up+B to sweetspot the ledge, you can usually forget about coming back.

So yeah, I don't like this fight. Sheik and Marth are probably better choices for Peach "counters".

maximuspita

Smash Ace
I actually have the opposite effect with peach. The resident peach player around here is awesome. Floatcancels, edgeguards well, knows the placing for the dsmash but he can not beat my ganon. He'll murder my falcon, and pretty much go to 1 stock with falco, fox, marth, but he just can't beat my ganon.

Doesn't matter what stage, even on DL 64 I'll beat him.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Titan, I play PAL version, so Sheik loses to Peach and Marth no longer has his spike (it becomes a meteor). I've tried Marth myself, but he has the same problems you mention for Ganon. The dash attack undercuts the f-air, because it swings from top to bottom. Turnips are very disrupting. The only real advantage Marth gets that Ganon doesn't is with edgeguarding, and even then it's troublesome.

Plus, I'm not that worried about edgeguarding, because although Peach is awesome at sweetspotting the ledge, she has trouble getting off without getting punished. I can generally punish her while she's getting up from the edge fairly easily.

I guess I was hoping there was a certain trick to it. I.e. some sort of turnip catching and throwing trick to throw her off, removing her only truly safe approach on a grounded Ganon. Oh well, I'm sure if I practice some more, I should be able to win the matchup.

Thanks guys ^_^

CStick

Smash Lord
I would say for just about every match, Yoshi Story is a Ganon stage (except against some like , Marth, etc...whenever Ganon needs more space)

I would also list this stage as an anti-Peach stage (but it sorta works both ways From my experience)

There is alot more to the samus part IMO. For example, Samus can spam and play defense with no problems since Ganon has no approach in this match-up (bombs/missiles slow him down, and aerials get beat by Samus' aerials) Also, Ganondorf falls pray to easy kills since alot of Samus' aerials can be easily followed up into a missile, and her dsmashes can cripple Ganon and send him off the ledge very easily.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
BoD what i like to do vs a turnip happy peach is jump and catch the turnips and either throw them up and try to set something up or if she is reletivly far from you dropping the turnip upon catching it is always a good idea. you can also try to catch it in midair drop it and uair quickly, ithats something thats worth doing on occasion (especially if you notice a fair/uair follow up pattern).

offtopic: hows that yoshi vid coming along?

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
lol, thats not what the match turned out to be, but it was definetly more difficult than i thought.... untill i learned that spamming fair ***** him. :laugh:

ill be switching up the list a bit and mewtwo will find a more comfortable spot.

Vegeta SSj4 Eva

Smash Apprentice
I've got to Say, I Believe Ganondorf has Equal Possibility to Win Vs. Falco in a Top Tier Matchup. I Posted some Information about it on the RiTT Ranking Project, Tell me What you Think...

http://s4.invisionfree.com/ssbmrpritt/index.php?showtopic=364

The Main Thing when Fighting Aggressive Falcos is to Attentivley Observe To Counter at Difficult to Hit Hit Windows, If You Give Ganondorf Momentum Falco is Just As Dead as Ganon would Be. Don't Hold Back and Don't be Afraid of Falco's Agressive Style and Deadly Stikes, You Have to Find your Way Inside and Take Command, If you Do that There is Little Falco can Do to Escape Ganons Power :)

I Say, From what I Know and Have Experienced Fighting High Quality Falco's, That Ganondorf can Go 1:1 WinRatio on Final D and Possibly Take the Advantage on Small Stages such as Fountain of Dreams. All of My Speculative Thought is Based on Countless Systematic Possibilities taken Into Consideration From Informative Falco vs. Ganondorf Matchup.

Falco + Combo onto Ganon = Death to Ganon

Ganondorf + Combo onto Falco = Death to Falco

I Guess it Comes Down, At the Final Level, To Who can Kill Most Efficiantly and More Consistently.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
i dont think an aggressive falco is a problem its one that will wait and camp is what gives ganon the real annoyance. for me fountain of dreams is a gay level to play falco on with ganon cause the platforms can mess up alot of airs and edge guarding. i personally like pokemon stadium for falco but platform stages can go both ways. i never really felt that falco is too much for ganon period but its obvious that SHL and his ***** *** spike can be alot to handle (i almost forgot his shine). IMO falcos falling speed and recovery is what ganon has to take advantage of most to be successful in this match.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, it doesn't really matter whether the Falco is camping or not IMO. SHB spam and shines make Falco's offense almost perfect anyway, so he's essentially going to get to rush you for free and sit on top of you until either you roll or he makes a mistake. This match-up gets very ugly IMO unless you've got some powershielding skills to poke holes in his offense. Sure, Ganon can get kills at low damages if he manages to land some solid hits, but landing those hits is much easier said than done. Can't make good use of Ganon's aerials, since short hopping isn't even an option (unless you're on the offensive already), and Falco's aerials are much faster than your's anyway, aside maybe B-air. using >+B to get under lasers and land a hit does work occasionally, but that's a terrible move to have to rely on since you die if you miss it and it won't beat Falco's aerials. Sad to say it, but those are the best options I can think of.

Not to say that Ganon can't win this fight or anything, but it's really just unbelievably hard to get anything going with such a big, slow character against an offense like Falco's.

And yeah, Pokemon Stadium is my stage of preference vs Falco. The well-placed platforms make it MUCH easier to avoid lasers without making it hard to get back on the ground, which is great IMO. Plus they don't get in the way of Ganon's aerial game. Lots of room to move, wide sides to help recovery (not that it matters a whole lot, since Ganon's so easy to edge-guard ;_;), etc. The transformations can be a bit annoying, but the fire and rock ones don't give Falco much breathing room for lasers, which is FANTASTIC. All in all, very beneficial to Ganon.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yeah the breathing space in pokemon stadium is very helpful, also i like dream land 64 for a lot of the same reasons. an other thing that i like about both stages is that characters can go under the stage meaning if ganon manages to get a reverse uair on a falco trying to use the phantom thing to grab the ledge running off uairs knock them under the stage making recover impossible for falco (unless he techs in PS). with a succesful tech chase ganon can **** falco but like you said titan its all about getting that one hit (or grab)....falco is soo gay then again thank god hes not as gay as sheik (broken ****).

nemesis- thats how it is.

Vegeta SSj4 Eva

Smash Apprentice
Allright, say you can only land one 'A' Hit on Falco per life, on the basis that 4 of the other 5 are misses, and 5 is all you get before you are dead. That there is all Ganon would need to Execute the Falco. Should Falco attempt reatreatful movements Ganon can catch him on rolls, techs, SHL and anything half of the stage over with triangle jump super wavedashing speed. Assume that there you only catch the Falco Half of the time for the kill, the other half you die. That there is a good set of starter movements, but Ganondorf's True potential vs. the Falco is his berserker aggresive counter interceptors.

... -_-

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
Tipp, you said that ganon could chain throw c.falc? Um NO? please tell me how. Could you tell me how you beat cfalcs who grab you(because they have like 10xmore speed) then get you into 3 upairs? It seems like at any % no matter which way i DI a upthrow from cfalc will result in near death

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
dthrow can chain grab cfalcon of course though when he DIs behind you its over. in which case you can jab before he hits the floor or try some tech chasing action. best way to beat a cfalcon who grabs is dont get grabbed (yeah that one was easy to say). best DI is usually away, the more you DI back is the more youll get comboed, is the more damage you take, is the further you go when the knee is used to cap you off. CAP YOU OFF! tilts, bair, and run away alot and youll do just fine.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ganon is at a slight disadvantage against Peach. Yes, Ganon has crazy power, but Peach plays a keep away game that he can't really keep up with because of spammed turnips. Yes, Ganon can edgeguard Peach to an extent, but what Peach does to Ganon off the edge is 10x worse. This match is all about Peach staying in control.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yeah i agree with you ryoko though the list is starting to get a bit outdated due to the lack of updates on my part. though the turnip spam IMO is a bit over rated. its definetly an annoyance but its not as bad as falcos lasers especially when you can catch them in the air and drop them quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom