• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is the ULTIMATE partner.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Reverse Warlock Punch Shield Boost!

IT IS POSSIBLE TO REFLECT HIM BACK AND FORTH THEORETICALLY WITH TWO PITS. IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND CONFIRMED. HOWEVER, THE RANGE IS EXACTLY THAT OF THE HITBOXES BEING OUT. OTHERWISE, HE'LL PASS THROUGH

However, Ganon will kill himself on Bridge of Eldin regardless of if he's reflected by a pit or not, so far... STILL TESTING. :D

The hitbox is out for about the length of the blue diamond on FD in terms of slide.

GANON GOES SO FAST HE TAKES HOOP DAMAGE. XD

This will not work with a normal Warlock Punch... or an Aerial Warlock/Reverse Warlock Punch. ;=;

Truthbetold

Smash Rookie
Idk.
For some reason, I've always thought Snake and Ganondorf would do well on a team.
Both are slower than many characters and really powerful.

Phazon Warrior

Smash Cadet
Not sure if someone could pull this off in a real game, but its very cool anyway.

Now, figure out how to do that with Ganondorf alone!

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****. Take out campy characters with that. I wonder what the priority is on Warlock punch. High I would assume, but I would like to know for sure...

:034:

Smash Hero
Holy ****. Take out campy characters with that. I wonder what the priority is on Warlock punch. High I would assume, but I would like to know for sure...

It goes through Samus' fully charged Charge Beam, if that helps you.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Holy **** I don't care how tournament worthy that is, that's totally hilarious and awesome.

:034:

Smash Hero
Jeez...that prolly means it will go through nearly all projectiles.

The only ones I think could possible override that are FLUDD, a decently boosted Aura Sphere, and R.O.B.'s laser.
F.L.U.D.D. will only push him back, but probably not enough. I think fsmash goes through a fully charged Aura Sphere with ultimate aura boost, so it'll go through that. It'll only be stopped by R.O.B.'s, Falco's and Wolf's lasers and possibly Bowser's firebreath. Or tripping over Diddy's banana.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Unfortunetly, The range is quite horrible.
TECHNICALLY, the range is pretty much infinite when it comes to any stage that doesn't "break" or have platforms. Unfortunately, you'll kill yourself on walk off stages no matter what happens, and you can't reflect him again once the hitbox goes away which is about after the boost distance of the blue diamond in the middle of FD. Also, the range is deceptive, but not in a good way. You won't hit from across FD. You will hit from one side of FD to the middle or so with a reverse Warlock Punch, which is always nice, especially if you can set it up and have both of the opposing team members on your tail.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
TECHNICALLY, the range is pretty much infinite when it comes to any stage that doesn't "break" or have platforms. Unfortunately, you'll kill yourself on walk off stages no matter what happens, and you can't reflect him again once the hitbox goes away which is about after the boost distance of the blue diamond in the middle of FD. Also, the range is deceptive, but not in a good way. You won't hit from across FD. You will hit from one side of FD to the middle or so with a reverse Warlock Punch, which is always nice, especially if you can set it up and have both of the opposing team members on your tail.
Thats what I mean, The actualy hit box is horrendus.

sleepy_head83

Smash Cadet
Are you serious????? Dang!! That is freakin' amazing!:bigthumbu
I'm assuming team attack is on right? Either way great find!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, practically speaking, this move looks like a good way to control space. It's far too telegraphed for an actual approach, but it definately limits opponent's options, they have to be out of the way, invincible or shield, all of which allow you to get through.

Not invincible, but almost definitely usable.

Sergetrigger

Smash Cadet
Hi, a friend of mine and I are making a ganondorf guide. I was wondering if I can use this tech in it, I'll gladly give credit where it's due.

Top Bottom