• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf, Reverse Buffering, True Combos, and...Frame Data?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Nice job Swoops with the frame data. I actually have a few things to help you with them. Ganon's ftilt, dtilt, and his dash attack all trade/clank with each other if done simultaneously so they all come out on the same frame (frame 10 from what i have done). A lot of your numbers are one frame higher than I am getting. Are you counting the frame you press the buttons as frame 1? If so it should really be frame 0 because nothing happens exactly when you press it and I think on other people's frame data lists you start counting the frames after pressing it (i.e. shield being frame one means it happens on the frame after you pressed it). Basically maybe Ganon is faster lol (hopefully).

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Nice job Swoops with the frame data. I actually have a few things to help you with them. Ganon's ftilt, dtilt, and his dash attack all trade/clank with each other if done simultaneously so they all come out on the same frame (frame 10 from what i have done). A lot of your numbers are one frame higher than I am getting. Are you counting the frame you press the buttons as frame 1? If so it should really be frame 0 because nothing happens exactly when you press it and I think on other people's frame data lists you start counting the frames after pressing it (i.e. shield being frame one means it happens on the frame after you pressed it). Basically maybe Ganon is faster lol (hopefully).
Hmm, interesting. Maybe, I'm glad to know they are at least consistent which I was pretty confident of. As for coming out a frame earlier, i'm not sure. I went by my recording device which measures the video recorded in 30 fps. So I had moveset and other stuff recorded and measured that frame by frame. As the animation just started, I started counting...hmm so it's definitely probable that the numbers are coming out 1 frame later. I'll switch them up if those are the definite numbers you are getting.

You're getting d-tilt, f-tilt, and DA all at 10 frames? I actually am kind of skeptical of that, I'll do some retesting to see.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Bump. This thread was the last thread at the bottom of page two, and it looks like threads are automatically deleted after that. We can't let this information go. Either needs a sticky or a reformatting in another one of our sticky threads. This bump will buy us some time.

PS- swoops, you still rule.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Lol i noticed that this was a while back, but I definitely think that we should keep this bumped...at least until I get the master Ganon guide up that I've been working on ;).

I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be deleted, but if threads automatically get deleted after that then hell yea let's bump this.

PS - no u...

lol what did that rock say to the ruler...

Gleam

Smash Ace
Yes, this thread is too important to lose. Bring us more Ganon knowledge Swoops, we need Ganon to get better and btter.

sleepy_head83

Smash Cadet
Man just had time to read this thread fully and Swoops you the man. I have a problem doing the FJ N-air with ganon though. How is it exactly done? Can someone fill me in on this? I would appreciate it very much.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Do you guys have the IASA frame data for Gannon's air release and ground release? (when he's the one breaking out of the grab.)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Do you guys have the IASA frame data for Gannon's air release and ground release? (when he's the one breaking out of the grab.)
Hmm...no but I don't think it's that bad. Most likely average. I'll see if I can check it out.

TP

Smash Master
The frame data is missing air gerudo and more importantly SH Gerudo (the really quick version). It would be nice to have.

Also, though the starting time of the Warlock Punch and the Utilt are not worth measuring, it would be cool to see the end lag.

Grrrr.....

Top Bottom