• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Video Archive ver. 3.0 (7 new vids- 2/24/08)

Renth

Smash Hero
Lawl. If I didn't know any better I'd say Rock and Renth need to stop playing Ganon in Brawl. Where did all those forward b's and fsmashes come from? Fun match none the less.
lol, forward b is a fun move tipman although.. I do probably use it too much haha. The f smashs.. no johns I couldn't tell you why they were used that much.

Brawl sucks.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol, forward b is a fun move tipman although.. I do probably use it too much haha. The f smashs.. no johns I couldn't tell you why they were used that much.

Brawl sucks.
i thought u died..... answer your f.ucking phone!!!!

voorhese

Smash Master
erm.. I don't live at that house anymore i'm at my parents until after winter, haha so you've been calling a disconnected number my bad buddy. Talk to me on Halo3 i'm on there a lot anyway

i dont play halo often, but ill message you here, on the boards, look up "fro samus" on youtube, and you will see the vids of the peeps i play... the author of the vids is shinedex, and ask me if i know them, i hate fro's samus, and dracofox (marth) is my rival, and you can see them play eachother, next time i go to ssbo, ill get my matches recorded

Voices

Smash Rookie
pros quadruple post.

EDIT: lol didnt realize you got banned. moar braul flayms?
When aren't I banned? haha it doesn't matter though. The brawl scrubs were complaining because i was making fun of them and i made numerous threads about how the majority of the mods are f.ags

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
When aren't I banned? haha it doesn't matter though. The brawl scrubs were complaining because i was making fun of them and i made numerous threads about how the majority of the mods are f.ags
lol true true. so whatsup? good **** on the threads

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord

Voices

Smash Rookie
incredibly not gay you mean. =\ recording is becoming rather hard nowadays. people dont like to record much over here.
Well, i'm gonna go get myself banned again it was good chatting feel free to hit me up on aim anytime.

voorhese

Smash Master
sparks doesnt exist anymore bro, havnt seen the man in months. let me take this time to remind you that you fail for not smashin with me while i was up in NY.

hey guini i want to play u, where u live at, renth is supposed to visit me one day, or the way around..., so if u come wih him, or go see him when i do we can play

voorhese

Smash Master
Lawl, I know. I'll be under your tree this year.;)
hey click on my acct name, and join the ganons of america (melee), i think u would be a nice addition the the social group, bushman doesnt have an acct, and for some reason chaddd and linguini wont join, its amazing knowing u guys, here is the order in which i found u guys, and learned from u... renth, chaddd, linguini, tipman, magus (i dont know much about magus....yet)

Linguini

Smash Master
I got 2nd a a fl melee tourney yest. I 3-0'd lambchops in losers finals and lost to colbol 3-2 in grand finals, every match was last stock. Unfortunately my recorder is broken so I dont have vids.

Renth

Smash Hero
I got 2nd a a fl melee tourney yest. I 3-0'd lambchops in losers finals and lost to colbol 3-2 in grand finals, every match was last stock. Unfortunately my recorder is broken so I dont have vids.
keep up the good work wish i could still play with all you cool kids.

Top Bottom