• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's back air won me a tournament.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
Of course, it was a small school one where the only competition was my friends, but, I normally don't use bair, but whenever I was on my last life, it's all I did.

It's awesome lulz.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Of course, it was a small school one where the only competition was my friends, but, I normally don't use bair, but whenever I was on my last life, it's all I did.

It's awesome lulz.
I can't even comprehend this statement. Bair is by far one of Ganon's best moves, and should be one of, if not his most used move. It's amazing, and not using it is ridiculous.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, of course I use it a lot now, I just didn't before because I didn't know how awesome it was. I was ignorant lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Quite seriously, spamming B-airs can get Ganon to win event match 51 quite easily. I've tried it before. It ***** Mewtwo right off the start and also hits Giga Bowser because of the huge range, It also stops a lot of the enemy Ganon's approaches when timed correctly. But yeah, it's also amazing in actual competition. =P

It's that awesome. It's awesome to the point where it is almost broken. Especially when the move is L-canceled. Ganon's aerials in fact are among the best in Smash, the only thing is he can't really combo with them at all though. =/

Top Bottom