• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm II: Get hyped! (Round 5 Brackets Are UP!)

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so I get to fight the host? I'm honored.

...This is my first-ever tournament in anything Smash-related btw. So I'm sorry if I'm really oblivious as to what to do.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, a watered-down version goes something like this:

Either we strike down the 5 starters until there's one remaining and we have our first stage, or we just agree to the first stage. If you were to win, I'd get the chance to counter-pick a stage, and we'd go there. If you win again, the set goes to you and you move on, and if I win, you get to counter-pick the next stage. Best 2 out of 3 wins (until Grand Finals which is best 3/5).

Also, if you do lose, don't despair; that's the beauty of Double Elimination tournaments. As the name implies, you have to lose TWICE in order to get out of the tourney.

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
So, basically like an AiB ladder match? No big deal then. Thanks man.

Speaking of AiB, when can we expect a page on there?

Riolufin

Smash Rookie
I wanna be in the tourney!!! I suck but I wanna see how much against these great Ganons. This will be my first true brawl tourney.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Z1gma want me to join this so Im gonna do that if I still can join?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Z1gma want me to join this so Im gonna do that if I still can join?
You're sooo into this, if there's still room for you, that is.
I just hope I we don't get to meet inte the first round, lol.

TP

Smash Master
There is room for all of you. You will all have difficult opponents in round 1, since you will all be against people who had earned byes. However, it is double elimination, meaning one loss won't put you out of the tourney.

:034:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Psh... I'm winning this ****!

Okay... seriously though, I see TP, Kalm, Z1gma, Kosk and FD in the top 8.

Smash Hero
Okay... seriously though, I see TP, Kalm, Z1gma, Kosk and FD in the top 8.
Flattering, but I won't be participating.

Top 8:

1: Kosk
2: Ray Kalm
3: Zhouten
4: iJosh
5: Twilight Prince
5: PhantomX

Something like this? Z1gma won't get far because of the insane amounts of lag, keeping him from unlocking his true potential.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
. . .

has this started?

Should I put on my Murder Gloves? (They give circumstance bonuses to murder. Also gardening. I killed a gardener to get them. Actually the murder bonuses are just psychological.)

PhantomX, you may prepare a small object, and I will find a body of water into which I swear to drop the shattered pieces of that object while struggling to remember your name.

:ganondorf:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Updated for new participants. Those who were already on the bracket should check to see if their matches have changed.

Edit: Bracket 1.2 is being uploaded, hang on a second.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Crap... this already started?

In that case, I guess I have to drop out, since my Wii hasn't returned from repairs yet... (And probably won't for another week.)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I don't want the bye, can I go into the losers bracket o.O
i don't wanna play Kalm as my first match >.>
...does it really matter?

If you lose, you'll be in the Loser's Bracket anyway, so what's wrong with a little bit of experience? Hell, you might even catch Kalm off-guard!

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I Beat Riolufin Today.

GGs Riolufin.

EDIT: Ray Kalm Niam, Noob can I post the Videos here ? Where can I post my Videos with my matches ?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Double post for a reason.

Let this serve as a reminder that if you do not report in via posting on this thread or sending me a message before the week is up saying that you are in fact still in this tournament, I WILL disqualify you. If you cannot get in contact with your opponent, post here so that I may rightfully advance you. I want this tournament to run as smoothly as possible and in a punctual manner.

You all still have a few days remaining, so don't fret.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Pk-ow said to wait for this week to do our match.
Yeah, I need to contact some people today. My life is coming apart at the seams, so I just have to do some emergency sewing. We'll get games in. I'll haunt the xat when I'm done.

Top Bottom