• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - LOSERS BRACKET UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA, I can't play neither today or tomorrow. The day after tomorrow good for you?
Nah I'm gonna be in St. Louis for Hot Dickings this weekend... I'll probably be back sunday if you're free then.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Giving numone/helmet and smash king/doom another day or so because they're both pretty active as far as I can tell so I don't wanna dq anyone I don't have to.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Sad but true, I thought this would of been epic :/
I think we just started this at the wrong time. If we do GG4 at the beginning of summer break ( End of June for most people, anyway, sans our Southern Hemisphere friends and a few others), then I bet a lot less people will have to be DQed. I know I had to drop out because of school starting.

:034:

Mr. Miyagi

Smash Cadet
I think we just started this at the wrong time. If we do GG4 at the beginning of summer break ( End of June for most people, anyway, sans our Southern Hemisphere friends and a few others), then I bet a lot less people will have to be DQed. I know I had to drop out because of school starting.

:034:
Yeah your right, So next year we'll do a ganon gathering 2 or gg4 in the end of june and there shouldnt be no exsuses or dq's than hopefully

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Sk told me that he could only play from Friday. He asked a lot of times before tho and I couldn't everytime, so its completely my fault we didn't already play.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, we have till the loser's bracket's are finished, so I'll let you know when later on.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Who is TKONTK? I can't figure out what his username is. But either way he'll have to give me fair warning if he wants to play me.

Oh wait, now I remember. ToKneeOrNotToKnee.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Lol, now that's exaggerating.
Plus, it's WiFi, so nobody actually care how they do xD
WiFi breeds hypocrites. Example:

"I only lost because of WiFi" - Person A
"I won, no WiFi johns" - Person A

In other words, people ***** when they lose on WiFi (rightfully so), but seem to think them winning on WiFi is completely legitimate. This isn't directed at anybody, just making a statement. It's why I abhor WiFi and never play it.

Also, god****. It takes 20 minutes tops to do a set. It's been almost two months now that this has been going. Step it up, people. Seriously.

Mr. Miyagi

Smash Cadet
Its pretty funny how Verm and Exalted has the same type of default picture lol.
And sunrose needs to D'q ppl this is taking entirely tooooo long guys.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be in the Ganon xat Kalm, come find me whenever you're ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom