• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Is it too late to enter the roster? I may need to pull out, but I'd like to try a Ganon-only online tourney.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
There's no way, absolutely NO WAY I get a new Wi-Fi in the next two months. So I'll have to sit out this one, guys. Sorry . :'(

GO TERO. **** EVERYONE'S AZZ!!!!!

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Kay but first some brainstorming questions.

1. If I take ten 5 hour energy bottles do I get fifty hours of energy?
2. If I take half a bottle of 5 hour energy do I get two and a half hours of energy?
3. If I take 1/5 a bottle of 5 hour energy every hour do I still get five hours of energy?
4. If a tree falls in the forest and no one was around to hear it, does it make a sound? SPOILER: Depends if it took 5 hour energy.
5. If a Tree falls after taking 5 hour energy does it still get five hours of energy?
6. If i fall asleep after I take 5 hour energy do I wake up with more energy
7. Is the energy you use for sex is from 5 hour energy would you call it Enorgy?
8. If you take 5 hour energy then proceed to waste a bunch of energy in one hour do you still get 4 hour of abusable energy?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm ALMOST tempted. But I won't have a wiimote + CC until, like, 2 weeks from now. >_O

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
With as big as this is shaping to be, I wanna join so badly. When will it be starting? I won't have my CC until like, September 6th, according to the shipment order. I COULD enter with the controller I have now, but that mixed with WiFi would equal my blood pressure shooting through the roof.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sign ups are officially closed. Verm, I have you on the list of participants in case you do decide to join. I'll make the bracket today reflecting this.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Ignore the title. I'm currently doing the bracket, and there are 9 first round Byes. Tonsana and Z1G, do you guys want to participate?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
No, thanx. Transatlantic delay >>>>>>>>>>> Z1g.
I'd just get frustrated and break my copy of Brawl.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
The crap. I find out about this when the signups are closed?

How the Hell?

I'm never gonna join a Ganongasm...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The crap. I find out about this when the signups are closed?

How the Hell?

I'm never gonna join a Ganongasm...
You're in! I never liked deadlines or abusing autocratic power in the first place, even though doing so is supporting the latter.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
PK-ow! would win by mindgames alone if he entered Ganongasm.
He doesn't even need to touch his controller.
Poetry Mindgames atw.

I'm really interested in this tournament Stephen, would you perhaps allow a 32 man tournament? There seems to be plenty of interest so far as well.

If not then nevermind, I'm sure there will be a next time ^^.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd RATHER have a full bracket, but several people are worried about the tourney interfering with their school schedule. I mean, 12 minutes MAX out of your day is a LOT of time to dedicate to Brawl, after all.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'd RATHER have a full bracket, but several people are worried about the tourney interfering with their school schedule. I mean, 12 minutes MAX out of your day is a LOT of time to dedicate to Brawl, after all.
Geez, 12 MINUTES?! I'm sorry, I have to drop out if that's the case.

j/k, just to be safe. >.>

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
lol. Just to make it clear, I'm not bringing my wii to college, so that's why it's not possible for me.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom