• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Okay, I joined in. Let's hope there's not too much lag on my games. >_>
Now, time to train, as I've been training my Jigglypuff, who I've started to consider a secondary ._.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Ganongasm is better. Organon could mean Orifice Ganon, and Sonic sez THAT'S NO GOOD.
Ganongasm makes you trip over the transition from one part of the word to the other.
Organon sounds more 'natural' and seems to do the evil king more justice.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Ganongasm makes you trip over the transition from one part of the word to the other.
Organon sounds more 'natural' and seems to do the evil king more justice.
Except that everybody on the internet knows what *blank*gasm means. Organon sounds like somebody's made a lot of pipes, all of them looking like Ganon.

Besides, I came up with it, therefore it's win.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Wait...so we have like 3 days to complete our match in that round?

Hooray flexible time slots!! I'm down.

TP

Smash Master
Wait...so we have like 3 days to complete our match in that round?

Hooray flexible time slots!! I'm down.
YAY, I now have every top Ganon! This will be epic.

The tournament will probably start this weekend. I wasn't expect the membership to rise so quickly.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This is an organon.

I'd post a ganongasm but that would be too epic.
epic Organon is epic

and@saltycracka
I agree people will recognise ____gasm earlier, but with ganon infront of gasm it just doesn't sound 'right'.

and@linksceptile:
yes I remember, wich only makes Organon suit ganon even better.
OoT ftw

10Organons

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
YAY, I now have every top Ganon! This will be epic.

The tournament will probably start this weekend. I wasn't expect the membership to rise so quickly.
Meh. I won't be able to complete my first round match 'till 6:30 Mountain time. My dad has no wi-fi. :ohwell:

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Gleam reccomened this for me... lol my gannon is ok, but im not **** enough with him yet.
Mine is pretty **** smexy though
I may give this a try, but I may not be able to make it to all the matches.

If I could be in a bracket that is on a day that suits me, ill try this.

TP

Smash Master
Starting date is set! Saturday!

If you want to join, you have until late Friday.

Time for some epic fun.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i might be able to make it.
im gonna go to my friends this friday or saturday and if i go on friday i may be able to participate
i dont expect to place well because i cant play online for nothing, but hey ill try

i dont know if i can make it, but can i just sign up and be a maybe?
=\

TP

Smash Master
i might be able to make it.
im gonna go to my friends this saturday and maybe hell let me play in this
i dont expect to place well because i cant play online for nothing, but hey ill try

i dont know if i can make it, but can i just sign up and be a maybe?
=\
The entire thing will last a few weeks or maybe even a month. I don't think you should join unless you know you can make it happen.

TP

Smash Master
This is my first online tourney...

How does it work exactly?
It's simple. I will post the bracket Friday night or Saturday morning. Find your name on it and learn who you are against. Play with them using the rules I listed on the tournament home page. If you win, report to me. Since the tournament is double elimination, you have to lose to two people before you are out. Losing the first time just puts you in a bad situation.

Finns, find out by late Friday. You are the last really good player to say if you are in or out. Most are in. :)

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
It's simple. I will post the bracket Friday night or Saturday morning. Find your name on it and learn who you are against. Play with them using the rules I listed on the tournament home page. If you win, report to me. Since the tournament is double elimination, you have to lose to two people before you are out. Losing the first time just puts you in a bad situation.

Finns, find out by late Friday. You are the last really good player to say if you are in or out. Most are in. :)
So when I find out who I'm facing...do I just add his/her FC and then set a time period for our match?

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Sorry, buton't be partaking in this. :(

Reason, I'm done with WiFi. It hasn't helped me at all in the areas I have improved on. I already can bait and smash and avoid and dodge but WiFi just screws up my game with the timing. Call it a john if you want :p but I won't be partaking in this tourney, or anything really online anymore.

Plus, I just learned that two close universities have some smah tournaments on the weekends so I'll be taking Smurfydorf there! :chuckle:

So good luck fellow Ganny's in the contest.

And remember: When all else fails, counterpick with Norfair

:)

TP

Smash Master
I now have 42 people attending. This beats the previous Ganon tourney's 38 members, and that was made by a person who led a 130 person group of Ganons on All is Brawl. In other words, I am awesome.

It is possible that this is the largest Ganondorf only tournament in the history of the Universe. It is also possible that Ganondorf means Polo in Sweden or something... but **** Sweden.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I now have 42 people attending. This beats the previous Ganon tourney's 38 members, and that was made by a person who led a 130 person group of Ganons on All is Brawl. In other words, I am awesome.

It is possible that this is the largest Ganondorf only tournament in the history of the Universe. It is also possible that Ganondorf means Polo in Sweden or something... but **** Sweden.
I have a feeling it has something to do with the awesome title. :p

deadpoe7

Smash Apprentice

Megalolz to you:laugh:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It is also possible that Ganondorf means Polo in Sweden or something... but **** Sweden.
As in the sport "Polo" ?
Polo(with horses) = Hästpolo
Water polo = Vattenpolo - (I guess it would explain his awesome waterspikes.)

btw, can I ask why you don't like Sweden?

TP

Smash Master
As in the sport "Polo" ?
Polo(with horses) = Hästpolo
Water polo = Vattenpolo - (I guess it would explain his awesome waterspikes.)

btw, can I ask why you don't like Sweden?
Alright then, this is the biggest Ganondorf tournament ever. :laugh:

Nothing agaimst Sweden, it was just the first country that came to mind.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
TP,

My scheduling is going to be MAD tight for this thing. The sooner we get my opponent to round two the better. I will be M.I.A. as of Monday morning for Nicaragua and won't return to til the 19th. I don't mind forcing a loss if need be and being put in the losers bracket, but I think I need to get at least one round of my matches in before I leave or I will double forfeit. Let me know what you know as soon as you know it, homie. Thanks

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
As for my opponent, I'm going to a local tourney (MAH FIRST EVAH!!!) on Sunday, so my match will most likely have to be on Saturday if at all.

Top Bottom