• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
A2, Breezy, DAD, Gleam, Heartboss, K Prime, Me, Kalm, Salty, Swoop, Twilight Prince, Zeon and Zhouten. Most epic ganon tourney ever imo.

TP

Smash Master
A2, Breezy, DAD, Gleam, Heartboss, K Prime, Me, Kalm, Salty, Swoop, Twilight Prince, Zeon and Zhouten. Most epic ganon tourney ever imo.
Agreed.

Indeed, this shall be epic.

Is anybody going to be recording their matches?
I sure as hell won't. I suck at Youtube stuff. Someone with the infinite replay hack will probably save the finals, which will surely be put up. Besides that, save replays if you want and maybe a playlist will be made for the Ganon Channel or something. It really isn't up to me.

Signups end and the bracket is posted in about 7 hours guys.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Wa-hoo! Slackislove and Divi you better get started so I can play one of ya :D.

TP

Smash Master
I think the bracket came out perfectly. The only problems are DAD's placement, which was unfortunately necessary, and my placement, which will put me against Kosk if I win my first 2 sets. :(

TP

Smash Master
Hmm, the bracket layout is kinda funny. So winners go right and losers go left?
Yes. When somebody in the winner's half loses, their new position is determined via the convenient letters on the bracket.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Hmm, the bracket layout is kinda funny. So winners go right and losers go left?
It's usually how double elimination brackets go. One side for the winners, the other for the losers bracket. The winner of the loser's bracket plays the winner of the winner's bracket.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Brilliant! I'm out in third round at best, assuming I'll lose to both StRIP and DLA.

LinkSceptile333

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I have to against this...person called Membrain?

That's insane!

:urg:

Yeah, I know, that was horrible. Anyways, I sent him a message. I'll be sure to give it all I got.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
This will be good. qerkdtx, I'll send you a message in a little bit letting you know when I can play. Sometime today is gonna have to work for me. Cool?

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yah but DAD I can really only play after 10ish. Is that ok by you?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
wait.......I signed up and I'm not there.....
o well...
That's too bad..
As for me, when I saw that stRIP is in this; I regret not entering.
The Europe -> America-connection scared me away.
But I'll join the next one.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Man. On my next game, I demand my opponent give me some time to practice, I was totally out of it. Good games Afro, good luck on the others.

Top Bottom