• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Are you testing anybody for the Ganon tier list or only Ganon mains? Because it seems as though some non-Ganon mains got tested, and if thar's the case then I want in on this. :3

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Lucky him. I have to leave the window open like 2093820938908 miles to get it not hot and my parents don't like that. Not like a thief is gonna find anything interesting in my room.
Also I knew that he'd prolly be sleeping, that something for him to read when he wakes up =3

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Alright. At long last we've got Hobs on the list! GGs, Hobs. You're high-tier, easily. What I observed from you was:

Pros:
-Excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT chain breakers with your uairs. I've yet to see someone with quicker reflexes on my combos. You broke 70% of them with uairs.
-You didn't have a roll pattern. You seemed to roll randomly, which is actually the best thing you can do.
-Great spacing.
-Demonstrated a good foundation of Ganon's abilities and used a wide range of moves.
-You recovered well

Cons:
-You didn't attempt many Gerudos.
-There were a good number of opportunities I saw for your to utilize wizkick cancels when you jumped back from the ledge instead.
-Your rolls and above-stage recoveries were a little predictable.
-You had a tough time dealing with pressure/keeping pressure on

So yeah, you impressed me, Hobs. Especially on Lylat. Very intelligent player. You have the intellectual aspect of Ganon down, now you just need to master the technical aspect.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I have a question. How are my random rolls predictable? :S Other than that, thanks for the review. It was really fun to play you.
Your tech rolls, I meant. Your spotdodges/rolls were the semi-predictable ones.

And no problem, Hobs. Same to you.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Needs more ReflexWonder lol
Also, everybody, I forgot to add in the OP for the tier list testing. If you are somebody's best friend, this automatically places you in top-tier. If you are the best your best friend has played, you are King of Evil.

Sorry I forgot to mention that.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Also, everybody, I forgot to add in the OP for the tier list testing. If you are somebody's best friend, this automatically places you in top-tier. If you are the best your best friend has played, you are King of Evil.

Sorry I forgot to mention that.

omai.
me and flex have got to become friends asap lol

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
The cake is a lie.

I mean, I love ice cream cake. Other cakes are alright. Store-bought cakes suck.

:034:

Top Bottom