• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Speak for yourself: I was forced to shave my head bald upon finding out my hair was thinning rapidly at an early age! D:
If it makes you feel any better, baldness isn't common in our family. My Gramps had a full head of hair well into his 80s. My hair is also extremely thick, and is a beautiful dark brown that matches my empty-looking eyes.

This is the majesty and power of the glorious German/Native American master race.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
If it makes you feel any better, baldness isn't common in our family. My Gramps had a full head of hair well into his 80s. My hair is also extremely thick, and is a beautiful dark brown that matches my empty-looking eyes.

This is the majesty and power of the glorious German/Native American master race.
How is that supposed to make me feel better?! D:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh, gee, thanks. You're indeed the go-to guy for those who want a self-esteem boost :p
Honestly, you'd be surprised. I'm apparently a beacon of hope for many Yoshi mains, and offer amazing advice, while never following any of it for my own gain.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
if anyone remembers the Ganon skype room I started a few months ago, I'm starting it back up. I already sent some contact invites, if you didn't get one, add me: kradenEPC

Heartstring

Smash Legend
big ganon chat is very much needed.
and a big epic ganon mario kart would be indeed amazing

also dont feel bad soldiviner, at least you did the right thing with your hair style, people look ******** beyond belief when theyre comnig their hair to try and make it look like its still there and its just ugly XD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Damn it, the ladder is ending tonight. :(

My record was getting so Ganonly, too. :(

Oh well. Happy New Years, everybody. Hope you all have a kick-*** one.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Happy new years everyone.

To everyone who dropped by my smashfest's livestream last night, I'm sorry my internet went down for about a half hour. I probably took up too much bandwidth lol. We got it working eventually though.

If you want to watch the crews battle that happened, I uploaded most of it to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=181F30E533DBF3C7

If you just want to watch my matches (epicness ensues... I took out 2.5 people with Ganon), then watch this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFohNooAak&t=1m0s

It's kinda choppy due to recording it directly from the livestream, but the matches are definitely watchable. The matches were only 2 stocks each to make it more hype. I recommend watching the whole crew battle because it was really good, plus I "commentated" the entire crew battle ("commentated" is in quotes because I didn't really talk about the matches lol--it was more like talking to people on the livestream). So yeah the whole thing is worth watching, but my matches were probably the most hyped.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I think we shall take advantage of this new year, by instantly spraying manliness in it's face. Since we apparently have a new Skype-group, as well.
Ganon-community-Mario Kart Wii-bloodfest!
Or maybe just some FFAs.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Here's what it said when I searched my name on the Urban Dictionary:

A promiscuous giant. Can be usually found within huge herds of young, beautiful women. He's often referred to as the Casanova of the modern age.

Unsuspecting female: "OMG its Edin! Run before it's too late, and you've fallen under his spell!!"

Damn bro, you pulled such an edin last night! ****ing got six girls to suck your **** at the same time.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Ganon crew? xD
I was thinking a crew of various character mains, including a Ganon main... even if that Ganon main has to be me. In the case of the latter, I ought to practice harder, since - frankly speaking - I'm not that great a Ganon player compared to the most dedicated Ganon mainers. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Using virtually nothing but wizkick, DAir and Fsmash.

WiFi is so legit.
wizkick is actually SO broken on wifi

i have done similar things but only by adding gerudo to that list XD once did this cool techchase combo to wizkick to geruo>jab and then stomp. felt godlike XD
sadly its the only ganonic thing i have to report

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Ike destroys Ganon in heavy lag.

His iDA is godly when you can't react in time, or DI it for that matter.

We don't have a garantueed Gerudo -> Ftilt on him in heavy lag, either.

Top Bottom