• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Ich habe nie gehort, dass nerds allgemein Deutsch lernen lmao.

Ich auch mag Russische and Chinesisch lernen. :3 Obwohl, meine Russisch schlecht.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
GGs, EX.
You've gotten a lot better at WKCing.

Speaking of nerds - I love Revenge of the Nerds.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i cant understand ****
i dont speak anyo ther languages because they decided to get a spanish teacher to teach an neglish class how to speak french, errr...
also, noobs is just a bunch of boxes to me

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I speak Danish and English fluently.
And well, I should be able to speak German fluently, I just didn't pay attention in classes, because I don't find the language to my liking and the grammar rules mess with my head.
Besides that I can understand Norwegian pretty well and understand some Swedish, to a certain extent.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Danke, Gheb. Ich habe verlegen, dass ich einen solche Fehler gemacht haben lol. Schlechte Fall Ordnung. Es gab zu viele Wemfallen Klauseln. :colorful:
You gotta watch out when to use "könnte" and when "konnte". "Könnte" appears in conditionals and "if"-clauses whereas "konnte" is the imperfect of "können". Both translate to english as "could" so a lot of people confuse them because it has two realizations in german.

Ich auch mag Russische and Chinesisch lernen. :3 Obwohl, meine Russisch schlecht.
Ich studiere russisch an der Universität! меня зовут гэб и я играю ганондорфa.

:059:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
मैं हिंदी नहीं बोल सकता.
मैं सिर्फ Google अनुवाद के साथ अनुवाद. :awesome:

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
its random otherwise everyone would go ganon since he is the best character with items

also if i don't make it for the ganon challenge team im DEFINATELY gonna do the ganon challenge myself

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The callout.
indeed, actually while im at it i want a MM vs. you too, ike vs. ganon

**** yeah dude.

Be whoever you want.

I'ma ****.

Is all brawl random?
If not i'm going ganon lmao
ganon dittos im telling ya. its gonig to be manly

and yes, it is

Should I take the Ganon challenge as Ganon?

:059:
dear lord manliness!
im the only person in the uk to win the ganon challenge. but im also the only ganon, so its automatically easier for me to win it than anyone else XD

Top Bottom