• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Xubble

Smash Ace
You lucky lucky *******. I wish I had a girl who could kick *** AND make me dinner every night except weekends because I make it on the weekends cause I want to show my love for her.

Me and Ken go waaaaaay back to like SF2 days. Good times were had. ^_^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ssf4 was my first street fighter game, my gaming life has been-and still is-incredibly shallow

i saw dudley being played at a mini-fest. and the machinegun blow became a meme within the smash community, and so i decided i would main dudley months before i even bought the game
since then ive liked using abel, because...i actually dont know
cant stand charge though, it just doesnt work for me

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
SF4 doesn't appeal to me. The greatest thing about Smash to me is how its dynamic enough to provide as much creative freedom as it does. I like being able to tell who's playing by looking at their playstyle, whereas in SF, I can't distinguish one Yun or Zangief player from the next. It's too linear. Certain things work. Certain things don't. Smash affords opportunities for each move to find <some> use, whereas in SF, a ton of characters have a ****load of useless moves that can't link properly and are just deadweight.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Well, I like how SF4 is arguably a simpler game than Smash. It helps keep the game balanced, and how fast the fights go just appeals to me. Not to mention that just because you lost a **** ton of health doesn't mean you can't make a comeback. You're fighting at the same strength as you were at 100% health, not flying across the stage when you take a hit.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
SF4 doesn't appeal to me. The greatest thing about Smash to me is how its dynamic enough to provide as much creative freedom as it does. I like being able to tell who's playing by looking at their playstyle, whereas in SF, I can't distinguish one Yun or Zangief player from the next. It's too linear. Certain things work. Certain things don't. Smash affords opportunities for each move to find <some> use, whereas in SF, a ton of characters have a ****load of useless moves that can't link properly and are just deadweight.
for me, its the fact thats both games lack any game-ending combo's. or at least none that dont burn your entire super/ultra bar in sf
i could play mvc, but the combo's last an age and can easily become a ohko
admittedly, i also like tekken. but thats more nostalgia than anything else

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The only other fighter that I've played even somewhat recently is SC2.

Astaroth with Thanatos is just lovely.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You have dyspraxia, GP? That's actually amazing reaction time if you have it.

Also, I dunno how accurate mine is. I wanted to see how others' were to see if it was legit. It seems like it varies from computer to computer. I tested on my computer then my mom's, and there was usually a pretty large disparity.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You have dyspraxia, GP? That's actually amazing reaction time if you have it.

Also, I dunno how accurate mine is. I wanted to see how others' were to see if it was legit. It seems like it varies from computer to computer. I tested on my computer then my mom's, and there was usually a pretty large disparity.
well, theres two types of dyspraxia, fine and motor. motor will affect large motions more whereas fine will affect...well...fine motions more
i have fine dyspraxia, so my reaction tiem arent so slow as if i had motor dspraxia, but it means i have incredibly difficulty with getting the timing right for things, its why i dont ever bother trying to flight of ganon in a srs set XD

the way my dyspraxia works varies, but usually it means anything i try to do in a minute motion ends up becoming a ****ing huge motion XD
which means i cant use fightsticks, because they break within 5 minutes XD

but, no johns. im still top 10 in uk *proud*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
0.792 seconds.

:/

Aight, second try .3632 seconds.

MUCH more acceptable.
jesus christ, i was gonna say XD
i was like 'holy balls, double dyspraxic ganon team'
manly
oh yeah, id love to get some wifi doubles practise, but guess whos wifi WILL NOT WORK for the life of them?
thats right, mine -__-

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I'd totally try, but I can't be bothered since I'd rage and/or destroy my mouse, because it sucks.
Sometimes it'll click just because I rest my hand on it, other times I have to punch it to click on stuff.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
****ing haaaaate Voldo.

Can attack from behind, my ***. So annoying...
More like:

I'm on the ground? I can attack you.

I'm in the air? I can attack you.

I can't see you? I can attack you.

You knocked me down? I'm going to slice your ankles while doing the freaking worm.

Top Bottom