• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If Deity's internet wasn't such a lametard, he'd be able to place somewhere on the list there.

Still, fun to see all the mains of the board listed~

::knows the comment is extremely random::
I don't think your internet connection has much to do with that. Tourney placements speak louder than online Ganon dittos (Which is part of why you won't see me on that list.).

TP

Smash Master
So I'm back. I went kayaking in New Jersey, because you know, when people think of New Jersey, they think of kayaking.

:034:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241698

Ganondorf Boards, the Training Grounds have yet to acquire somebody who can teach the art of Ganon to newcomers. Atleast take about five minutes to check it out. :) We need more teachers to get more students.
I don't believe that the Best Ganon mainers here will become teachers.

We have more important things to do and Ganondorf is the Last in the Tier List, so, to whom we will teach ? if he isn't too popular.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
We don't need the best. We need knowledgeable Ganons. If you think he's not popular, than the worst that'll happen is you won't get too many students. Why not offer to atleast be available?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
We don't need the best. We need knowledgeable Ganons. If you think he's not popular, than the worst that'll happen is you won't get too many students. Why not offer to atleast be available?
I'm glad about your post about Training Grounds. But, I believe that Ganon Board don't allows Weakness or something Less important.

We are quite Dedicated to Ganondorf and his Metagame.

Dude.. Honestly.. Do you really think that Ganondorf is Popular ?

Anyway... According Red8, Noobicidal is a good "Professor".

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Yes, Noobicidal is teaching him, but we can always use more. In fact, it's preferable that way.

Do I think Ganon is popular? All I know is that he's in my Top Five funnest characters to play. I didn't post this in every forum, but I did here. :)

The fact that you all are so dedicated only heightens the importance that we have representation from the Ganondorf Boards.

B!squick

Smash Master

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
dragonblooded sorry If I got harshly with you, cause I don't allows Weakness to myself. Me as Ganon Mainer, I can't be very nice with certain situations.

Is he in your Top Five of Funniest characters ?
lol

Honestly, I don't play with Ganon cause he is Funny. I play because he is Tough and has an Epic History.
I play him cause I'm proud of his History and his Moveset.

*Noob should be choosed as Teacher.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Nah, you weren't being harsh. :laugh: Whether or not Noob decides to teach Ganon, anyone else who feels qualified to teach is free to come down and check it out. :)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
At least he committed himself to an empirically testable claim. That's good. So if Lucas isn't 100:0 Inui is wrong. *sigh*

btw, I felt I needed to say that I might be suspended soon. I made a risque post elsewhere, but it had to be said.
If it's the post I think it is, you'll get an infraction at the most. It's not like you said anything TERRIBLE.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Hey guys I posted some Ideas about Ganondorf's Dsmash in the Swoops Guide Thread.

If anyone is interested, take a look.

Thanks for attention.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242621

Apparently even the mighty Inui's Ganon has it's limits.
I quoted that and wrote a gigantic JOHNS right below it in that same thread, mainly because I love calling out Inui for his johns.

If Inui's wrong, we'll just have to find some other player who's perfect in every single way and even though he doesn't main Ganon, he'll still be better than most Ganon mains.

Someone out there can surely match that discription.

Smash Hero
I quoted that and wrote a gigantic JOHNS right below it in that same thread, mainly because I love calling out Inui for his johns.

If Inui's wrong, we'll just have to find some other player who's perfect in every single way and even though he doesn't main Ganon, he'll still be better than most Ganon mains.

Someone out there can surely match that discription.
Mew2King?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I discovered something incredibly situational and mostly useless. But still cool nonetheless.

Up-smash at like EXTREMELY low percents true combos into Jab or D-tilt. This ticks off the combo counter in training mode, and it can't be air dodged.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

If a Zelda Movie were to be released (for real), which actor would you like to see play
Ganondorf's role?

I'm thinking Mickey Rourke.

And I'd want it to be a trilogy, like TLoTR.
A 1½ hour adventure would be crap.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I didn't use Ganondorf at all in low tiers, sadly. My first opponent was a Lucas, and that character beats Ganondorf 100/0. I then had to fight Rhyme, Snakeee, and NinjaLink, and those guys are too good to lose to the worst character in fighting game history.
Oh, don't worry, it's fine, you're still the best Ganondorf.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, the day has come!!!!!!!! The FINAL metaknight vote is underway in the SBR and in a gernal brawl Disc board. This is your chancce to eliminate metaknight ONCE AND FOR ALL. As a fellow low tier i think we understand metaknight needs to go. So please join the PRO-BAN side and vote metaknight out of this game.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242903

Noobicidal

Smash Master
We were discussing this in the Jiggs boards. What are your views on the MK ban?

I'm pro-ban, but I'd like to know your opinions on the matter.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
We were discussing this in the Jiggs boards. What are your views on the MK ban?

I'm pro-ban, but I'd like to know your opinions on the matter.
Anti-ban. Metaknight is broken, yes, but he does not bend the rules of smash to bypass hit stun, DI, KOs, free movement, or other concepts familiar to smash game play.

TP

Smash Master
Anti-ban. Metaknight is broken, yes, but he does not bend the rules of smash to bypass hit stun, DI, KOs, free movement, or other concepts familiar to smash game play.
I'd argue that he does in fact bend one rule: offstage game. For most characters, there is a risk for being offstage and a reward (the reward being killing your opponent at a low percent). For MK, there is only reward if he is playing smart.

I voted pro-ban, but barely.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I voted no. But really, it doesn't matter so much to me. The only thing about him that bothers me is the tornado and his offstage game. At least he doesn't have a spike.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'm super-special-awesome chocolately fudge-coated mega-ultra anti-ban. I find the notion of banning a character simply because he has a lot of tournament placings and doesn't have to worry about counterpicking ludicrous, and I sure hope that this community doesn't stoop down to the thousands of people who refuse to work toward beating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom