• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah, Noob, you should host an online Ganon tournament or something.

:034:
Y'know, it's a shame that we can't hold a tourney that would last no longer than a single night. It's not like I'm doing anything to stall or make matches last any longer; I still DQ and give ample reasoning for doing so.

Ganon sure is slow.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, in Florida, you can go to pretty much any college and there's about 10 people that play.

It's great.

TP

Smash Master
Y'know, it's a shame that we can't hold a tourney that would last no longer than a single night.
It's possible with proper planning. We could have GG2.5: The One Night Stand. Not as major as a real GG, but **** quicker.

:034:

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Honestly? I'm not actually good enough to get the real feel of the metagame. About the only matches I get are online, and the lag and my bloody reflexes make sure I don't play as well as I should. In addition, I've only just returned after quite a hiatus, and I never looked at the new tier list except for Ganon, and I didn't go into the reasoning either.

In other words, I need to get much better before I can really say. I know things intellectually, but I need to get the feel, or nothing will ever really work for me...:(

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Honestly? I'm not actually good enough to get the real feel of the metagame. About the only matches I get are online, and the lag and my bloody reflexes make sure I don't play as well as I should. In addition, I've only just returned after quite a hiatus, and I never looked at the new tier list except for Ganon, and I didn't go into the reasoning either.

In other words, I need to get much better before I can really say. I know things intellectually, but I need to get the feel, or nothing will ever really work for me...:(

oh I see.
Well gl man.

And just to make sure, I didnt mean what I wrote as something you could be offended by.
I was honestly just curious.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I know. I'm just a little daunted at the task, that's all. And full of rage at Sakurai every time I play. Mostly for the way the internet's set up...

Zeallyx

I know. I'm just a little daunted at the task, that's all. And full of rage at Sakurai every time I play. Mostly for the way the internet's set up...

I know man.
Brawl online can be a pain at times.

Just never forget you play out of your own free will and for fun.
And you'll be good.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Well hai there salty. People keep saying you left, I was wondering when you'd come back on the boards after I'd played you :p.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
At least Jiggs gets pseudo-hitstun online
and over 9000 power-shielded Rests

Ganon is terrible online (and we even have a sticky saying so!).

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
We need to play again, sometime. :)
Yea, definitely, I'd be down like a clown.

At least Jiggs gets pseudo-hitstun online
and over 9000 power-shielded Rests

Ganon is terrible online (and we even have a sticky saying so!).
Ganon has like two things going for him online...and I forget what they are >>.

Lol, I feel like we need a sticky with just the sentence "Don't be stupid on these boards or 5 Ganon mains will come to your house and take turns slapping you."

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord

Lol, I feel like we need a sticky with just the sentence "Don't be stupid on these boards or 5 Ganon mains will come to your house and take turns slapping you."
Might as well add, "with their man-meat"

Zeallyx

Is that sarcasm I smell? :/

Ah I get it.
As when they dont come to your house and need an internet connection, ganon mains man meat will be minus [w/e] inch, right? =D So it would be impossible to slap sence into spammers as you cant space well, and arent an offensive character AND have nothing to hit with, right? =D

Man, I'm smart. :pimp:

*hides*

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Oh look...500th post. **** it! I had no time to plan a sweet celebration.

siiiigh...I can only find solace in that my 500th post was to start a conversation on man-meat...

EDIT: No, no sarcasm actually, toknee :p

Zeallyx

Oh look...500th post. **** it! I had no time to plan a sweet celebration.

siiiigh...I can only find solace in that my 500th post was to start a conversation on man-meat...
NEVER forget the CSDD's (the Color Shifting Dancing Dinosaurs.).

Zeallyx

This urge..to dance..

Darn color shifting dancing dinosaurs *shakes fist*

*dances*

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
A poor choice of verbs makes your (rather lame) innuendo fall totally flat.

But that's okay. At least you have all the wonderful free time that comes with being a fat loser.

Lol, the verb was the only thing I had going, and how dare you bring up my weight issue!

Now all I have is sweet, sweet anorexia.

Zeallyx

Lol, the verb was the only thing I had going, and how dare you bring up my weight issue!

Now all I have is sweet, sweet anorexia.
Again, NEVER. EVER. forget the color shifting dancing dinosaurs.

*sigh* When will the youth ever learn how lucky they are to live in this period of the earth's timespan. With internet and pixels, which together can form the magical image of creatures who long ago went extinct inntiating an action which was invented a long time after they'd letten go of their last breath.

Now they are only left dancing in our heart.

And on swf..but thats beside the point.

The youth must respect each and every beeing that lives, will live, and who have lived.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yeah, in Florida, you can go to pretty much any college and there's about 10 people that play.

It's great.
Wow srsly? At my university no one plays it. I'm the community events coordinator of the gaming guild (no one knows of my youtube channel lololol) and when I was like "yeah I play Brawl" some of the guys laughed at me and said, "why don't you play soul caliber?" No wonder those dorks are single... :laugh::laugh::laugh: But yeah everyone in the gaming guild are super geeky xbox360 fan***s who just want to do their xbox **** or play rpgs or magic the gathering. At least one was nice enough to build me my own deck and let me keep it. But otherwise yea it's really boring but I have to hang out there because of my position =/

Zeallyx

Hmm... We've got each other's FCs registered, TKONTK, do we not?

Is your name currently "9000->" (Or sumthin') ?
Yessir.:) (but my brawl tag is >9000, to be exact, in the sense that in reads Over(>) 9000 =P).

We played recently.
You were good.

But I had my fair share of wins myself, too :pimp:

dont get me wrong, I was rather impressed. But I did win a good amount, too. *is important for me..dont know why exactly*

Ggs Z1g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom