• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons song

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
Well fellow ganondorf players im thinking of making a combo video but i cant seem to get the right song. I both fear and respect ganondorfs ferocity almost as much as captain falcons and i dont think theres a song hardcore enough for a ganondorf combo video in existance. i need a song with bass that will shake the floor like his vicious dairs and lyrics of pure evil and carnage fit for the great king of evil. does anyone know of such a song if one even exists if so give me the name and ill credit you in the video (if i ever get around to making it)

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Look up some stuff by Slipknot. A few recommendations: Pulse of the Maggots (The intro starts a bit slow, good for rolling text at the start and then breaking into the combos), The Nameless, People = Sh**, New Abortion, or The Blister Exists.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
thanks ill check them out. i actually really dont like songs like these but ganondorf is so vicious that he deserves nothing less. anybody else want to contribute?

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
The original Points of Authority by Linkin Park (before reanimation). Its not as hardcore crazy as, say, Slipknot, but its pretty badass, lots of great opportunities to synch the bass with huge hits and combos. I was actually thinking to use it for my own combo vid, but I dunno if I'll ever get around to it, soo.... use it :p

Hamsterpie

Smash Apprentice
Corrosion of Conformity! Let's all name heavy metal bands.
Atmosphere is a pretty badass rapper, but i've always wanted to see someone who had the cajones to make a combo vid with shakira's "hips dont lie."

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Slipknot ****ing sucks.

and the style of those other ones is way over done.

i have the absolute perfect song. i was planning on using it for myself if i ever got good enough, but with life coming down on me it doesnt seem likely to happen.

but i dont know if you are good enough to use my song.

post us some of your vids:)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'd tell you what would sound good, but i'm using it in my section of our crew combo video, sorry

uhhh this kind of topic...
you know what, wahtever, i'll leave it open if people are actually trying to help you out

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you feel like having some really good bands covering you i've got some good Hardcore/ Post Hardcore bands

Vanna- Dead Language for A Dying Lady
Comeback Kid- False Idols Fall or Wake the Dead
The Blood Brothers- Really any of their songs could be good in a combo video

Idk i dig music so if you need help with it just ask :)

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
ty lots of great suggestions and i kinda agree with most of the people in the thread and not going with slipknot. oh and about my skill not being up to par for the video its probably going to take 2-3 months to make it because i want the combos to be amazing. and ty gimpyfish for keeping thread up even though the gdorf boards move kinda slow anyway and when can we expect that video? just showing my love for the dorf.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
wow KevinM you were right the blood brothers are perfect for gdorf. im almost positive its going to be one of their songs. now its time to keep recording ^^

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
if u want a decent song for a ganon video and u want heavy go with cradle of filth or children of bodom but i personally would go with something like pink floyd, black sabbath but those are the bands id go with for ganon

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
yeah i really wanted black sabbath too something like iron man but it just isnt fast enough. it doesnt keep the pace of a combo video. anyway this thread can be closed now because i found my beastly song but if i change it and pick something that somebody suggested ill PM you and ask if you want to be in the credits.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
Letal Ganondorf 2 has the best music in my opinion. It's by X Japan, it just fits, seeing as it's not really fast, but it's not slow and grindy, and it's just epic.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
wow KevinM you were right the blood brothers are perfect for gdorf. im almost positive its going to be one of their songs. now its time to keep recording ^^
The blood brothers are one of the best bands on the hardcore scene right now their so good

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
If you feel like having some really good bands covering you i've got some good Hardcore/ Post Hardcore bands

Vanna- Dead Language for A Dying Lady
Comeback Kid- False Idols Fall or Wake the Dead
The Blood Brothers- Really any of their songs could be good in a combo video

Idk i dig music so if you need help with it just ask :)
haha I know vanna, i fought the old lead singer before they got signed.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
haha I know vanna, i fought the old lead singer before they got signed.
Wouldn't want to fight them now haha their used to getting hit... their show up in boston had a kid get curbstomped by some kids from FSU. least thats who i've heard did it.. idk not like i'm gonna mess with FSU ever...

But yea back on topic a vanna song would be good in a combo video

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Wouldn't want to fight them now haha their used to getting hit... their show up in boston had a kid get curbstomped by some kids from FSU. least thats who i've heard did it.. idk not like i'm gonna mess with FSU ever...
That's right you better not mess with FSU!
BTW
I was kinda thinking The fightsong from Final Fantasy just because it has memories of still to this day of epic battles and its really easy to sync Gannon's moves with. Also Fever Dream from the 300 soundtrack. F***** Spartans know how to fight but they would probably fall to Gannon... or Jiggs lol

Top Bottom